Well...it's been a great ride! I've exhausted my loyalty and will be moving on today, 12/24/19!!!

Since my first 7100t BlackBerry at Cingular Wireless, BlackBerry is the only smartphone I've know. My password keeper, settings, Crackberry account are all things that have been a huge part of my life. I'll miss the HUB the community and the forums. My only social media is a Twitter account @bbv_7 that was only used to keep up with all things BlackBerry. This GoodBye is NOT easy. I've been holding on to my Priv since 2015 and technology has bee. Passing me by as I watch reviews form Unbox Therapy, Mr. Mobley and MKBHD.

Being loyal has made me feel good as I move on. I wish BlackBerry would listen but I understand the move from hardware to software.

Thorsten Heins tried and John Chen, in my eyes has succeeded. Key1, Key2 were good but the Priv community really wanted that slider with all the bells n whistles with the technology of TOMORROW!

The resolution stress lines in my screen, the camera and video quality and Tue slow speed with occasional over heating is just something dont have to deal with as a consumer.

Everyone in my friends and family circle knows me as "The Last Guy with a BlackBerry". The club felt exclusive but now it's the opposite. With all the awesome features on the hardware devices and the software technology patents that RIMM...BlackBerry owns I don't get the delays on execution.

I don't want the Note 10+ but I also don't want to be the rotary phone guy when everyone else is onto touch tone, slight exaggeration... I get it, but I'm butt hurt. 20 yrs in and now I have to go and I feel like you gave up on me.

I want you to win me back somehow, someway but I am so afraid this new relationship is gonna show me things and take me places I've Never been before. I will always answer the phone when you call, the text when you text and the email you email BlackBerry. You will always get a chance, but please don't waste my time.

BBM has dwindled from 40+ Contacts to being disabled on my phone. BlackBerry App Store was awesome until my Priv showed me the Google store. My kids S9 showed me what SlooowwwwwMotion really is as I struggled to get quality video and pics of my new born stumbling around.

The stock, accessories from around the world I've acquired, The kiosk in NewYork I drove 14hr too, thinking it was a store, just to buy a 12000 mAh portable battery. Never having a case, just to show that awesome BlackBerry logo to now apparently must having a case or grip on a glass phone...smh...what has my mobile life become?!?! The BlackBerry Meet Ups, the people the Security, Tue ONE OF A KiND lock screens, the search utility, the folder structure, Tue expandable storage, the drag and drop...damn it!!!!

A friend took a picture of me at breakfast this morning because he said, today is the last time he thinks he will see a person with a BlackBerry in use. The BlackBerry drawer with all my previous phones and playbook will now get a new addition to the growing BlackBerry Decimal System. Priv, thank you. You've been a rock and maintained integrity though drops, spilled drinks, big butts, drool and much more.

Private, Privilege or whatever you were supposed to be, you were the best. You Priv and you Passport and you Torch and you Track Ball and you Track Wheel and.....and....and....

All the kids at parties that were born after 2010 and ask, "What's a BlackBerry" , I'm sorry I can't give you information on this awesome well built and one innovative device.

Thank You....You will be missed....more than you will ever know.

Kevin, JC, Blaze, BlackBerry Brad, I'm one of millions that read it all and never really reply. Thank you for your efforts and information. Forum, thank you for your support and allowing my to post and answer from time to time.

On to my 2nd smartphone manufacturer in my life. I'll be lucky and fortunate to have another 20yr run with Samsung, I could only be lucky.

Maybe not for a lifetime but GoodBye BlackBerry...for now!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-24-19 02:22 PM
    The BB in a way has best of both worlds; you can tap and you can touch the screen too- can’t do that with the other mobiles. Plus, it looks far better than most others - looks sleek and business like.

I know none will ask me why I have the bb as there are many people using phones with keys. If they did, it is my choice and give them honest reasons like it has better signal .

But to each his/ her own - enjoy your new phone!
    12-24-19 02:35 PM
    Quite a read, thanks it was great! I am still on the boat, but all the best to you, keep in touch !
    12-24-19 03:20 PM
    Well...it's been a great ride! I've exhausted my loyalty and will be moving on today, 12/24/19!!!

Since my first 7100t BlackBerry at Cingular Wireless, BlackBerry is the only smartphone I've know. My password keeper, settings, Crackberry account are all things that have been a huge part of my life. I'll miss the HUB the community and the forums. My only social media is a Twitter account @bbv_7 that was only used to keep up with all things BlackBerry. This GoodBye is NOT easy. I've been holding on to my Priv since 2015 and technology has bee. Passing me by as I watch reviews form Unbox Therapy, Mr. Mobley and MKBHD.

Being loyal has made me feel good as I move on. I wish BlackBerry would listen but I understand the move from hardware to software.

Thorsten Heins tried and John Chen, in my eyes has succeeded. Key1, Key2 were good but the Priv community really wanted that slider with all the bells n whistles with the technology of TOMORROW!

The resolution stress lines in my screen, the camera and video quality and Tue slow speed with occasional over heating is just something dont have to deal with as a consumer.

Everyone in my friends and family circle knows me as "The Last Guy with a BlackBerry". The club felt exclusive but now it's the opposite. With all the awesome features on the hardware devices and the software technology patents that RIMM...BlackBerry owns I don't get the delays on execution.

I don't want the Note 10+ but I also don't want to be the rotary phone guy when everyone else is onto touch tone, slight exaggeration... I get it, but I'm butt hurt. 20 yrs in and now I have to go and I feel like you gave up on me.

I want you to win me back somehow, someway but I am so afraid this new relationship is gonna show me things and take me places I've Never been before. I will always answer the phone when you call, the text when you text and the email you email BlackBerry. You will always get a chance, but please don't waste my time.

BBM has dwindled from 40+ Contacts to being disabled on my phone. BlackBerry App Store was awesome until my Priv showed me the Google store. My kids S9 showed me what SlooowwwwwMotion really is as I struggled to get quality video and pics of my new born stumbling around.

The stock, accessories from around the world I've acquired, The kiosk in NewYork I drove 14hr too, thinking it was a store, just to buy a 12000 mAh portable battery. Never having a case, just to show that awesome BlackBerry logo to now apparently must having a case or grip on a glass phone...smh...what has my mobile life become?!?! The BlackBerry Meet Ups, the people the Security, Tue ONE OF A KiND lock screens, the search utility, the folder structure, Tue expandable storage, the drag and drop...damn it!!!!

A friend took a picture of me at breakfast this morning because he said, today is the last time he thinks he will see a person with a BlackBerry in use. The BlackBerry drawer with all my previous phones and playbook will now get a new addition to the growing BlackBerry Decimal System. Priv, thank you. You've been a rock and maintained integrity though drops, spilled drinks, big butts, drool and much more.

Private, Privilege or whatever you were supposed to be, you were the best. You Priv and you Passport and you Torch and you Track Ball and you Track Wheel and.....and....and....

All the kids at parties that were born after 2010 and ask, "What's a BlackBerry" , I'm sorry I can't give you information on this awesome well built and one innovative device.

Thank You....You will be missed....more than you will ever know.

Kevin, JC, Blaze, BlackBerry Brad, I'm one of millions that read it all and never really reply. Thank you for your efforts and information. Forum, thank you for your support and allowing my to post and answer from time to time.

On to my 2nd smartphone manufacturer in my life. I'll be lucky and fortunate to have another 20yr run with Samsung, I could only be lucky.

Maybe not for a lifetime but GoodBye BlackBerry...for now!
    /general-blackberry-discussion-f2/switching-blackberry-another-device-say-your-goodbyes-here-please-do-not-start-new-thread-260887/
    12-24-19 04:29 PM