I'm so disappointed. I've tried to get every blackberry smart phone I can. I've tried to support blackberry because I always did love blackberry smartphones, but I will never purchase another blackberry device with android's operating system. If my BlackBerry android device had some of the features of BlackBerry 10 it would be awesome. My most favorite feature from BlackBerry 10 was the Voice command, and how I was able to switch through different songs with the volume keys, along with play, pause and mute. And my most favorite, YouTube still plays in the background when u exit the app.
    03-23-17 02:10 AM
    Well! Dear you are still Getting many of the BlackBerry 10 apps in BlackBerry android as as some new apps like privacy shade In BlackBerry android n office app.

But, privacy shade is not available for BlackBerry 10.

So, have patience for BlackBerry wat they r doing. Definitely they provide everything that we have in bb10 os .

Khursheed
    03-23-17 02:17 AM
    I personally like BlackBerry android mobiles bcz UI of the BlackBerry android is slightly different from normal android mobiles n this makes our BlackBerry on top in security,productivity n many more.

Khursheed
    03-23-17 02:19 AM
    I'm so disappointed. I've tried to get every blackberry smart phone I can. I've tried to support blackberry because I always did love blackberry smartphones, but I will never purchase another blackberry device with android's operating system. If my BlackBerry android device had some of the features of BlackBerry 10 it would be awesome. My most favorite feature from BlackBerry 10 was the Voice command, and how I was able to switch through different songs with the volume keys, along with play, pause and mute. And my most favorite, YouTube still plays in the background when u exit the app.
    Use Firefox to access youtube. It's plays when minimized.
    03-26-17 10:04 PM
    I find Android excellent on the BlackBerry DTEK60. Much wider range of options.
    05-17-17 12:12 PM
    Google assistant is miles ahead of bb10 voice assistant.

There are plenty of ways to play YouTube in the background on Android.

Use Pocket Skip Track app with Poweramp to skip songs with the volume buttons.

Have I missed anything?
    05-17-17 12:22 PM
    However, the lack of intégration of the gassistant with blackberry hub+ suite is a big down point where bb10 assistant was doing efficiently simple task such as adding appointment to my exchange calendar. I can probably find the Same if I only use Google Apps. But I don't at this stage. Any workaround?
    05-22-17 05:55 AM