I wish I had a portfolio tracker that was native to my storm, i mean the toy of smartphones (iPhone) has one, and the business tool (blackberry) doesn't
    08-12-09 09:04 PM
    Isn't there a free one in App World? I saw that it had a high level of review stars, but never downloaded it myself. Free would be just as good as native.
    08-12-09 10:15 PM
    I use WSJ, but not to trade with, just to follow my guys. Doctor Neutron
    08-12-09 10:34 PM
    I use Viigo and it works great for that, and the delay isn't all that bad. Plus it gives me lots of news and articles about my stocks too.
    08-13-09 01:45 AM
    I dont want to see my stocks on a daily basis. It just depresses me to see red. Blah!
    08-13-09 11:44 AM
    Just downloaded My Stocks Portfolio. It's free, it's beautiful and easy on the eyes. It has quotes on all my stocks as well as a section to enter your entire portfolio with prices paid as well as number of shares! I also upgraded to remove small ads that appear on bottom of screen for $3.99 +tax. Had Stocks For Blackberry 10. But it's not working properly and developer doesn't respond!!! Anyway it was hard on the eyes to use whereas My Stocks Portfolio is very nice to look at.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD