Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Just wanted to let you people know how it went in the whole process of installing the Full Body Kit from zagg... it took about 45-50 mins i would say total, but i took my time and went slow. Overall there was 11 pieces total! i would say it was a 9/10 for difficulty, But anyways i just wanted to post some pics so it can show people what it looks like on the phone. i literally just put all the pieces just on befroe posting this, so there is a lot of bubbles right now... those should go away about 1 or 2 days

if you have any ?'s just ask

Last edited by mxrider821; 01-23-09 at 02:37 AM.
    01-23-09 02:17 AM
    the code ended on monday the 17th of january.

but thanks i guess
    01-23-09 02:20 AM
    I had bubbles similar to yours and they didn't go away after 4 days or so. Not going to use ZAGG again, even if I were to contact them and they did send me a replacement.

I have other reasons too, like the feel of the finish. The reflectivity of the film at certain angles / lighting isn't good, and the adhesive nature of the product can be much too problematic when installing.
    01-23-09 02:33 AM
    ive had a full body on my 80gb Zune since day 1 and it still perfect flawless after all these months. so i thought i should get it for my phone
    01-23-09 02:35 AM
    the code ended on monday the 17th of january.

but thanks i guess
    lol thanks for telling me this dude, my bad
    01-23-09 02:36 AM
    I got the same exact same thing from BestSkinsEver, except it costs about half the price of Zagg. I used to go to Zagg but now use BestSkinsEver. It just makes sense.

Also worth noting is that I only installed the piece to cover the screen and the piece to cover the camera. That way, I can protect those highly-likely to scratch surfaces while keeping the sharp looking edges and the nice texture of the back.
    01-23-09 07:20 AM
    It looks like the phone was coated with with hairspray. Verizon also states these glue-on phone protectors void your warranty. No thank you.

Thanks for the pics anyway.
    01-23-09 07:50 AM
    i hate to say this, but the install looks bad. If that was my phone I would rip of the protector and send it back.
    08-10-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD