Been away for awhile. Seems like all we have is a bunch of Storm 2 threads. No new leaks or talk of a leak. At least posts don't count in rants an raves anymore.

Note to Rim

Stick with the click!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:43 AM
    Honestly, it is the same old, same old. You haven't missed anything.
    05-19-09 09:22 AM
    Exactly. There has been lots of Storm 2 speculation and argument threads, even though no details were given, just pictures. Surepress is better, Truepress is better, light beer is better than dark beer, taste great, less filling.......
    05-19-09 09:42 AM
    Exactly. There has been lots of Storm 2 speculation and argument threads, even though no details were given, just pictures. Surepress is better, Truepress is better, light beer is better than dark beer, taste great, less filling.......
    Although, Civic did start a very good TruePress "speculation" thread, and there are some interesting ideas in there... if you read through the thread, it sounds like we could be on the right track with it.
    05-19-09 09:53 AM
    To bring you up to speed..

• Just spoke to a Verizon rep, he said...(insert bs here)
    • HELP..I JUST UPGRADED TO .141 AND NOW MY BROWSER IS GONE!!!HELP!!
    • When are we getting the next leak?
    • Radio..what build is "cooking" now?
    05-19-09 09:55 AM
    Been away for awhile. Seems like all we have is a bunch of Storm 2 threads. No new leaks or talk of a leak. At least posts don't count in rants an raves anymore.

I don't know why, but I get this sinking feeling that we're never going to see another leak for the 9530; ever...... It's already been HINTED that there is a release that COULD be leaked, but with all the whining that goes on in here, no one is going to get it. I just get the feeling that there are good builds out there beyond .141 that COULD be leaked, but AREN'T because a few whiney bitches ruin it for EVERYONE.
    05-19-09 11:01 AM
    If they were going to be leaked, they would have been at other places, not like CB is the end all be all site for blackberry. Id say its more over the fact that no one has anything really. RIM has tightened up big time on the Storm and the only people who have them would be A. RIM or B. Partners which im assuming is mostly carriers.

Also, CB has been dead recently...been lurking a lot cause there hasnt been anything interesting to talk about
    05-19-09 11:18 AM
    On topic: mods gonna start crackin down on flamers, potty mouths and off topic posts

Off topic: see above

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD