04-12-09 03:23 PM
33 12
tools
    I just got off a conference call with my regional verizon wireless manager and the manager over the verizon wireless IT dept and they are testing many different OS's right now but do NOT have a date for when they will release a new OS.(Which stinks cause i'm still holding out with .75), but I figured I would come and let everyone know because there has been speculation that it will be coming out from the 10th to the 15th of this month which isn't true at all.
    04-09-09 05:42 PM
    Should be posted here.

Storm OS Discussion
    Discussion surrounding the latest leaked and official releases of the Storm's operating system.
    04-09-09 05:45 PM
    I just got off a conference call with my regional verizon wireless manager and the manager over the verizon wireless IT dept and they are testing many different OS's right now but do NOT have a date for when they will release a new OS.(Which stinks cause i'm still holding out with .75), but I figured I would come and let everyone know because there has been speculation that it will be coming out from the 10th to the 15th of this month which isn't true at all.
    EPIC FAIL

Mods: please close this before you know what happens
    04-09-09 05:46 PM
    hahahahahahahaha always something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 05:50 PM
    Wow! I don't even work for VZW and I could have told you that.
    04-09-09 05:55 PM
    Yay for another meaningless post!

04-09-09 06:26 PM
    i love these posts everyone has their fist BB and works for verizons corporate office or for RIMs corporate office and is privy to all the info. which as usual is nothing but a bunch of C R A P!!!!
    04-09-09 06:33 PM
    more boo boo for all the boo boo heads
    04-09-09 06:38 PM
    How about I work in the Pittsburgh market and just because you work for Verizon, doesn't mean your on crackberry i'm just giving a FYI take it how you like it becaus I could personally careless for how you feel
    04-09-09 06:52 PM

Hope you're wrong!!!
    04-09-09 06:54 PM
    How about I work in the Pittsburgh market and just because you work for Verizon, doesn't mean your on crackberry i'm just giving a FYI take it how you like it becaus I could personally careless for how you feel
    dude save it
    no one is interested
    04-09-09 06:54 PM
    Why do all these thread starters think that "THEY" have the answer? Christ! Give it a rest.

04-09-09 06:56 PM
    Where do these guys come from man?

04-09-09 06:58 PM
    Where do these guys come from man?

you gotta wonder...and it seems there's an endless supply of them
    04-09-09 06:59 PM
    Like I said I really don't care I barely post on here i'm just offering my FYI I don't argue with people in a text box I'm just letting you know what is going on i'm done posting on here and I do have the answers theres no thinking about it, but from now on I'll keep the answers to myself then and let everybody else wait sorry for your time
    04-09-09 06:59 PM
    What soul sniper said is entirely possible. Its the posts when someone says they know when something is coming out I'm skeptical about.

04-09-09 07:08 PM
    04-09-09 08:16 PM
    This dude dont even know who or what he is talking about . the new os is coming soon but not soon enough try about the end of the month.
    04-09-09 08:17 PM
    So me saying its not coming between the 10th or the 15th because that is soon doesn't mean it won't be here at the end of the month and I guess since you know everything maybe you should start your own thread
    04-09-09 08:21 PM
    My friend at RIM told me that obama is blaming bush for the delay.

04-09-09 08:26 PM
    My friend at RIM told me that obama is blaming bush for the delay.

dam it its always Bushs fault. where is Beck **** get us our OS
    04-09-09 08:28 PM
    Should be posted here.

Storm OS Discussion
    Discussion surrounding the latest leaked and official releases of the Storm's operating system.
    this is a good place for it since its flippn joke...
    04-09-09 08:30 PM
    My friend who works for RIM and Verizon told me that the delay is due to an incident with Cheney and the dude who is responsible with Verizon's BB Storm OS update release date, going out hunting and guess what happened next! Yes someone got shot it the face and now there is a delay. The guy's not dead... yet.
    04-09-09 08:40 PM
    This dude dont even know who or what he is talking about . the new os is coming soon but not soon enough try about the end of the month.
    Maybe, maybe not, I have heard the same thing hundreds of times each month since the begining of January.
    04-09-09 08:59 PM
    you dont have the answers. you may think you do, but so does everyone. ie, the million other threads, "guess what I heard...."
    04-09-09 10:11 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD