12-29-08 11:39 AM
27 12
tools
    First there was the .83 now the .85 OS leakage.

How come Verizon or other carriers don't release official updates?

I don't like getting behind on the OS updates.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 11:56 PM
    First there was the .83 now the .85 OS leakage.

How come Verizon or other carriers don't release official updates?

I don't like getting behind on the OS updates.

Thanks.

You just had one a few weeks ago. Carriers are not going to release every build. The Bold for At&t has been out longer and there has not been one update yet for it.
    12-28-08 11:58 PM
    You said it. It's called "leak" for a reason. Leak isn't "official."

12-29-08 01:56 AM
    They will come when they feel it is ready to be released.
    12-29-08 01:58 AM
    The next offical update will be out 1/16/09
    12-29-08 01:59 AM
    Source on this?
    12-29-08 02:02 AM
    Don't tell people things you don't know to be true. It's not kind.
    12-29-08 02:04 AM
    Don't tell people things you don't know to be true. It's not kind.
    yeah...cuz then we have stuff like below floating around

lol no offense to crucial , but we all get our info differently ... but i can nearly 100 % say it will be january 16th and .81 , this is going off a pdf i saw. and have been told this number of times when talking to a few people that are very credible. for example the last update they told me and were spot on .. i trust this is the release and the date.
    12-29-08 02:25 AM
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    12-29-08 02:40 AM
    oh hahahahah ahahahah haha arnt crucial and don soo fun ahahahhaha....... lol..... don i think you have that copied into word or something lol just to have on hand lol..... and crucial .... im still saying january 16th as i have in all my other post , as don so nicely pointed out lol.
    12-29-08 03:16 AM
    oh hahahahah ahahahah haha arnt crucial and don soo fun ahahahhaha....... lol..... don i think you have that copied into word or something lol just to have on hand lol..... and crucial .... im still saying january 16th as i have in all my other post , as don so nicely pointed out lol.
    its pretty much the best example of why not to speculate
    12-29-08 03:19 AM
    sadly it wasn't speculation , there was support , but , not all info is right 100 percent of the time.
    12-29-08 03:23 AM
    yet you said that you were 100% certain...
    12-29-08 03:24 AM
    Originally Posted by sooks
    lol no offense to crucial , but we all get our info differently ... but i can nearly 100 % say it will be january 16th and .81 , this is going off a pdf i saw. and have been told this number of times when talking to a few people that are very credible. for example the last update they told me and were spot on .. i trust this is the release and the date.

never said certain , thats speculation
    12-29-08 03:27 AM
    yeah well, you have absolutely no proof, so let's not throw things out there that we can't prove
    12-29-08 03:28 AM
    actually i did have proof , well saw proof i guess i can say. i get all official PDFs that verizon gets sent to them on the pdf was a time table with what OS releases were supposed to be released and what release it supposed to be .
    12-29-08 03:31 AM
    Again, I disagree. Its obviously not going to be .81. And I'd bet my house its not going to be on Jan 16th. It just doesn't work like that. Not in this field/industry.

12-29-08 03:34 AM
    actually i did have proof , well saw proof i guess i can say. i get all official PDFs that verizon gets sent to them on the pdf was a time table with what OS releases were supposed to be released and what release it supposed to be .
    and one time i saw a sasquatch but have nothing to prove it with...

same thing...
    12-29-08 03:35 AM
    time will tell my friends , time will tell.
    12-29-08 03:37 AM
    lets just not throw out these random dates and such without proof...
    12-29-08 03:40 AM
    im just saying .... when or i guess i should say "if" it comes out on 1/16 you better like .. i dont even know ... lol.. say sorry lol .
    12-29-08 03:42 AM
    we'll see when we see...just quit throwing out this info...cuz it's already incorrect
    12-29-08 03:43 AM
    we'll see when we see...just quit throwing out this info...cuz it's already incorrect
    how do you know its already incorrect ??????????? if you have a magic crystal ball that you can look into and see 3 weeks in advanced please let me know .... as far as im concerned .. well atleast in reality , its december 29th which means i still have 18 days to be right ... the only incorrect information being given out is what you keep showing i posted like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol... ( disclaimer not sure how long ago it was just a guess so dont get on me for giving out false info )
    12-29-08 03:47 AM
    how do you know its already incorrect ??????????? if you have a magic crystal ball that you can look into and see 3 weeks in advanced please let me know .... as far as im concerned .. well atleast in reality , its december 29th which means i still have 18 days to be right ... the only incorrect information being given out is what you keep showing i posted like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol... ( disclaimer not sure how long ago it was just a guess so dont get on me for giving out false info )
    le sigh...i'm over it...don't tell people info that isn't true though
    12-29-08 03:48 AM
    le sigh...i'm over it...don't tell people info that isn't true though
    lol, again .... wasnt false info when i said it .. at the time aka 3 long ago lol...... but im over it too. lol.
    12-29-08 03:50 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD