I know I can't be the only one who is experiencing this because in all honesty I am ready to go INSANE. I love the .83 operating system overall but the keyboard has totally gone to garbage. The menu randomly pops up constantly! I don't take my fingers off of the touchscreen yet the menu will constantly pop up and I'll automatically send the message on accident - could anything be more annoying!? People will constantly say your message cut off I thought you had the Storm?

Anyway if the menu doesn't pop up the application switcher will pop up! I don't get it! Also, the keyboard is flat out off. Sometimes I'll watch the EXACT keys I press and they're just coming up on the screen wrong! Autotexting every possible mistake has helped some - but still this is getting more and more frustrating.

And I noticed also that after clearing my custom dictionary two weeks ago it still has ZERO entries, what gives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 12:21 AM
    Yeah I do not know at all, I just posted a message as well since I missed your thread beforehand. Was going to delete my post and post in yours but cannot figure it out at all.
    12-26-08 08:10 PM
    glad to know Im not the only one lol...this is really annoying and it happens multiple times a day to me. I was just texting my cousin before and it happened 2 times and Id hafta explain to her that I hit send by accident so I didnt look like a ****** lol. I hope this gets fixed in .85 whenever that leaks cause that is my biggest issue with .83
    12-26-08 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD