I know somebody posted about it not seeming to keep up with their typing (a little lag and therefore skips letters typed.) I'm having that issue, too. (and yes, I have the key rate set as 'fast')

But I've also noticed that it is randomly putting periods (.) in my messages - and no, it's not when I hit the space bar twice (I love that feature!) It's also putting random capital letters in the miDdle of mY WoRds like tHis without me hitting the capital button.

What's up with that? Is it something I'm doing differently? I was getting pretty fast with suretype before I upgraded, and now I am having to check everything for 1) misspelled words since I'm going so fast it is missing some letters, 2) random periods in the middle of sentences and then fixing the capital letter of the next word and 3) random capital letters in the middle of the words. It's really slowing me down!

Anyone else having these issues?
    12-24-08 09:58 AM
    I have had the same issue with lag typing, it's terrible, be happy your phone works, I can't get mine to downgrade or do anything lol
    12-24-08 10:15 AM
    If you hold down a key for an extended period of time it makes it a capital letter.

But yeah, beyond that I agree the update has messed up my keyboard as well.
    12-24-08 11:33 AM
    Same problem with random CAPS and period insertion. Thought I may have been holding key too long but that didn't seem to be the case. Makes typing much, much slower.
    12-24-08 11:59 AM
    My typing on .83 works fine
    <shrug>
    12-24-08 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD