12-26-08 11:28 PM
32 12
tools
    So there's no .85 well what ateaze guess here's to waiting for .90

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 11:23 PM
    I think as soon as we get the leaked, we will have something else to do other than just post.
    12-26-08 11:24 PM
    Ok, so a few threads go out of hand, now all the suddenly I see them disappearing. I understand that they do get out of hand, but come on.
    Threads will stay on topic from now on or will be closed then deleted. There is no more playing around in the forum. If you want to play go to off-topic.
    12-26-08 11:25 PM
    maybe it will be .87, I know CX has to be running something higher than .85, since he did upgrade.
    darn, I'm gone for like an hour, and now some threads are gone... WTF????????
    G'night gang! Happy hunting hopefully we'll get the beta tomorrow.
    I dont understand why it was closed. The moderator who closed it was also particapting in the thread alot.
    Mosts of my posts were on topic. 90%

I guess a few of us are just waiting around for the leak and have nothing else to do but post.
    Members are not going to rack up post count or simply talk about nothing and try to be the 1000th post in the regular forum. Go to off-topic.

That thread was no different than any of the other threads here... There is a pendulum swinging here. Crackberry has been known for threads getting way out of control and nothing being done. Now the pendulum is swinging the other way...
    you are correct, and it is going to change. Starting now. I'm not the only one enforcing this.

thread closed.

Edit: someone is welcome to start another thread, but it must stay on topic. Thanks.
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 12-26-08 at 11:33 PM.
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD