How would I obtain the original .76 OS that shipped with my phone? Would that be done using the update function within DM or is there an .exe file I would download similar to all the other OS upgrades/downgrades that have be traditionally done with any of the other BB's.

I ask because i'm curious to upgrade to .83 but i'm worried if I don't like it i'll have no feasable way of downgrading back to .76 and i'm extremely hesitant to put any american OS's on my canadian phone. I say that because i'm not sure if there's a difference as i've read about some people complaining of the verizon logo being stuck there for quite some time for no apparent reason.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if i've screwed up a fact or two.
    12-24-08 11:36 PM
    yeap you can easily upgrade to the .83 and easily downgrade back to the .76 by using the desktop manager that came with the telus storm but its a little tricky actually installing the .83 from what i heard..im stil using the .76 but is anyone else having problems with thie telus storms rebooting all the time?>
    Im now on my second storm from telus and its basically useless because it just keeps rebooting...I dont even know what im going to do now. Blackberry really screwed me
    12-25-08 12:42 AM
    Really...i haven't had problems with mine rebooting its just a tad slow and apparently .83 seems to address that issue and others. I'm wondering if we should make a seperate, carrier specific thread for .83 issues...

Edit: I haven't updated to .83 yet i'm just stating what i've read based on speculation.
    12-25-08 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD