Hi I have this issue,
    I had a blackberry phone which was working fine until it made a somekind of update through my desktop computer and since then my phone is not responding to me only has the battery identification when charging and my computer identifies it as a some kind of an storing device.This happened long ago and I cannot remember any further details.Then today when I found my phone I searched on the web how to reinstall completely the OS with the JL Commander.I tried to wipe it but an HRESULT error during opening 80040154 keeps popping and doesn't do anything.Do you have any sort of advices ,thx in advance
    06-17-13 08:50 AM
    I would try using Ccleaner (free PC program here ) to clean the registry files. Then use BBSAK to wipe the device. The download the latest OS to your computer and double click it and install it on your computer. Make sure you delete the vender files found here:

C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and use the Loader file to install the OS.
    Philip Ventiroso likes this.
    06-17-13 08:26 PM
    Thanks very much for your reply but still the BBSAK not detects it, and also one more thing I noticed is that it keeps reconnecting to my computer.
    06-18-13 03:02 PM
    One more thing I might suggest. Disconnect your phone from the computer, restart your computer, clear the registry files, restart your computer, restart your phone, then connect your phone to the computer and try it again.
    Philip Ventiroso likes this.
    06-19-13 08:25 AM