For the FIRST time ever after upgrading a OS I too lost my browser, But before I paniced I tried this, and it worked!!! Maybe it will work for you.
    BTW I have upgraded EVERY time a new OS or Hybrid OS has came out.

Turn off, and then back on Network Connection, then
    Send service books

I get three emails confirming my email registrations, and all my icons moved over to make room for that much loved browser.
    04-10-09 04:56 PM
    After my OS install yesterday I had the same problem and Googled an alternative method to fix the missing browser.

On the Blackberry, go to:

Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table

Scroll through the list until you find the one entry that is in BOLD. Highlight it, click the BB Button, and click Register Now.
    04-10-09 05:02 PM
    I think this is also an alternative to sending services books. I think (and easy guys, I did say THINK) when you send services books, you are activating the accounts from the services provider ---> phone, while registering your Routing table is the opposite and activates the accounts from your phone ---> Service provider. Actually im not sure of that at all, I just made it up to sound smart lol, seriously though I think that is how it works. Either way you get the same results.

After my OS install yesterday I had the same problem and Googled an alternative method to fix the missing browser.

On the Blackberry, go to:

Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table

Scroll through the list until you find the one entry that is in BOLD. Highlight it, click the BB Button, and click Register Now.
    04-10-09 05:09 PM
    This link will actually resolve the issues..

Missing browser on blackberry

This link will resolve all others..
    Help!

This link explains the multiple threads on the subject..
    Narrow down multiple subject threads
    Last edited by hudss; 04-10-09 at 08:55 PM.
    04-10-09 08:49 PM
    This link will actually resolve the issues..

Missing browser on blackberry

This link will resolve all others..
    Help!

This link explains the multiple threads on the subject..
    Narrow down multiple subject threads
    We wouldn't be here without you.
    04-10-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD