Hi, I just wiped my storm and reinstalled .75. When going back through the setup wizard it already had all of my email (Personal) accounts set up. However, there are no icons for them on the home screen. Where are they? Could someone tell me how to get them back?

Note: i came from .65, and i had gmail, yahoo, and blackberry accounts.
    12-26-08 05:23 PM
    Try posting in the main Storm forum. This is the wrong place for this I believe. Also a search should come up with an answer.
    12-26-08 05:25 PM
    if your email with BIS is setup your fine, but since you wiped your device you just may need to reinstal the icon, so reprovision and that should help
    12-26-08 05:25 PM
    If you have a user name and password set up on blackberry.com/go/vzw you can log in there and resend service books to your device (which is on the left hand side) if you don't have a user name and PW set up you can set one up through email settings. That should take care of your icons.
    12-26-08 05:50 PM
    Mine were hiding, just click your blackberry button and after all your icons appear, click your blackberry button again, then hit show all, your ICON should appear, but it will be faded, highlight your ICON and hit your blackberry button again and then right above show all, there should be a word that says HIDE, press it.
    12-26-08 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD