All know that windows has a Task Manager which shows what apps are running and the % of the cpu usge as well as which processes are running ...

Is there a similar function in the bb os (currently .109 installed) ?

Oris it wysiwyg ... I have checked, as far as I can tell nothing is "running". Yet, my led is blinking as if something is running.

Also, I have to click te camera shortcut button quite often to "wake up" my Storm.

Thanks in advance.
    02-28-09 04:40 PM
    Well, you can hold the BB button which will show a list of running programs (including the ones that always run, browser, bb messenger, etc.). Won't show CPU usage or anything else, just a list of what's running.
    02-28-09 04:59 PM
    Well, you can hold the BB button which will show a list of running programs (including the ones that always run, browser, bb messenger, etc.). Won't show CPU usage or anything else, just a list of what's running.
    TY safarimatt. I dd see the ones that always are running.

Even though I updated on Feb 23rd and it automatically registered my hrt, I did re-register it and it appears that the blinking led is now gone.

Now if I can only figure out why I have to hit the camera (right) shortcut button to wake up my Storm all will be back to normal ... or as close as normal is.

Thanks again.
    02-28-09 05:33 PM
    Go to the 3rd party apps section, and look for BBMem. I was beta testing that, and if that doesn't fit the bill, there are others too.
    02-28-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD