12-25-08 06:34 PM
65 123
tools
    ok ok ok , after reading the OP's post i thought he had a little sense until he started stating they were applications missing... now i know hes a little slow. but in regards to things missing .. FEATURES . he would be correct.. and one of the biggest ones i have notice and is starting to get on my nerves is when i am typing a word and auto correct comes on we used to beable to scroll anywhere on the screeen to move our selected work up and down , now we actualy have to scroll with in the tiny box and that is pissing me off.
    12-20-08 07:24 PM
    the OP in this message is a ucking fidiot
    12-20-08 07:34 PM
    I upgraded to .83 to find that no apps that .75 were there. so im back to .75. .83 is not a full release. Its a beta. DO NOT UPGRADE unless testing for RIM.
    You're a fracking moron!!!!! Stay off the forums with your wrong azz information!
    12-20-08 07:42 PM
    I've decided that i'm just going to wait for official releases and do it through my phone. I can wait now that the "newness" has worn off.
    12-20-08 07:44 PM
    ok ok ok , after reading the OP's post i thought he had a little sense until he started stating they were applications missing... now i know hes a little slow. but in regards to things missing .. FEATURES . he would be correct.. and one of the biggest ones i have notice and is starting to get on my nerves is when i am typing a word and auto correct comes on we used to beable to scroll anywhere on the screeen to move our selected work up and down , now we actualy have to scroll with in the tiny box and that is pissing me off.
    It should have been like that in the first place. It was wrong before, now it's corrected. I WANT precise location checking on what I'm manipulating on the screen.
    12-20-08 07:44 PM
    It should have been like that in the first place. It was wrong before, now it's corrected. I WANT precise location checking on what I'm manipulating on the screen.

then your alone lol.... it takes waaay longer i hate it lol... but , i was thinking how tight would it be , if after we type a txt all we had to do was slide our finger left to right and it sent it lol .. that would be bad as$
    12-20-08 07:46 PM
    Being Rude gets you nowhere. I know what i had on my phone. You didn't. If you want to come to my place to put it on for me then well see. I did a complete wipe if you are wondering.
    Not to start anything, but how was he being rude. The only thing that came close to rude was telling you not to spread mis-information. And you kinda did my over reacting and saying it's not a full release and such.

I know everybody here would appreciate a warning, but there are plenty, myself included that are using .83 with out any trouble at all. The problem you're experienceing could have heppened with any OS upgrade including an Official OS release. Easily corrected and not really a problem at all.
    12-20-08 07:53 PM
    Sounded rude, but i trust you. I am not trying to spread wrong info. Just explaining what happeded to me.

There you go, just because it was happening to you does not mean its a f-ed up release. Just because your phone is not working correctly does not make it a correct.

You started this conversation out by telling eveybody to listen to you and not download the .83 release.

Its the same old thing since chicken little..

The sky is not falling and your credibility is now sh!t.

You could have tried explaining yourself, after your ignorant first comment, by saying that your experiencing troubles, is anybody else dealing with this? Or shoot im sorry, it must just be my phone, or whoops.

But no, you had to try to defend your ignorant comment with, its happening to my phone therefore it must be bad.

Learn from this mistake young jedi.
    12-20-08 07:56 PM
    There you go, just because it was happening to you does not mean its a f-ed up release. Just because your phone is not working correctly does not make it a correct.

You started this conversation out by telling eveybody to listen to you and not download the .83 release.

Its the same old thing since chicken little..

The sky is not falling and your credibility is now sh!t.

You could have tried explaining yourself, after your ignorant first comment, by saying that your experiencing troubles, is anybody else dealing with this? Or shoot im sorry, it must just be my phone, or whoops.

But no, you had to try to defend your ignorant comment with, its happening to my phone therefore it must be bad.

Learn from this mistake young jedi.
    LOL!!!
    12-21-08 05:38 AM
    I upgraded to .83 to find that no apps that .75 were there. so im back to .75. .83 is not a full release. Its a beta. DO NOT UPGRADE unless testing for RIM.
    This thread should be deleted. I did not read everything yet but I had to post before I read anymore. HOW can you come on here telling people not to upgrade blah blah blah, then call someone rude for telling you not to spread false information. If you do not know how to properly do an upgrade then don't do it. Just because you screw it up doesn't mean it is not a good build. I had a perfect phone from day one and this update made everything even more perfect. If you did not have the same conclusion its because your a moron/jerrys kid. Figure it out by reading other posts before you tell people its bad and does not have all the programs.
    Last edited by saratogag35; 12-21-08 at 06:42 AM.
    12-21-08 06:35 AM
    Cool, this is some ***** slapping competition. There's too many nice people of this forum. We need a good old cat fight now and again to spice things up. Taking bets $$$$
    12-21-08 07:05 AM
    I want no part of this argument but I need a little help... I did the .83 upgrade with the wipe and something strange happened. It may be my mistake but maybe it happened to someone else. I ended up in this thread thru a search.
    I remember having a notes app where I saved a couple of reference numbers and even my pin as separate notes, but now that app is gone... I don't remember if I had it after the upgrade to .83 I did when if first came out. Can someone give me an opinion? I am an experienced smartphone user, but I just want to hear from you guys before I redo the upgrade or downgtade.
    Thanks much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 05:12 PM
    xnight connect to DM with the internet connection turned off on your PC, click on Application Loader and it should allow you to add and remove programs, the note program should be listed there
    12-25-08 05:15 PM
    Outstanding thank you very much... Will try when I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 05:22 PM
    close thread..
    12-25-08 06:34 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD