After updating to .419, i noticed that in some of my contacts, their email was replace with "CONTENT PROTECTION IS ENABLED". Not letting me view their email. What is this about? Can i take it off?

Also i noticed that when i receive and SMS and my storm is locked, the SMS doesn't show up under that persons conversation. It shows up under a number "93557". This only happens when my phone is locked. When i press to open the SMS under that number it doesn't tell me who its from. Sometimes the msg is replaced with "CONTENT PROTECTION IS ENABLED" and i can't read the text. Is there anyway to get rid of this???
    12-22-09 05:42 PM
    Turn off Contect Protection and see what happens. Are you on BES or not?
    12-22-09 06:50 PM
    No, im on BIS. This is the first time i even heard of this. How can i turn it off
    12-23-09 12:19 AM
    Options/Security/Encryption... is that on or off?
    12-23-09 12:25 AM
    Encryption is on for sd card but not device...
    12-23-09 01:12 AM
    What if you're on a BES that has Contect Protection enabled per corporate Policy? Is there a fix for devices in that situation?
    04-20-10 12:54 PM
    I am new user of blackberry-9530.I have some problems:

1. My mobile is not connecting with Blackberry application world.It says "Content protection is enable, please disable it from device".
    2. I am with GPRS pack of Reliance GSM, I hv browser visible but internet is not connecting.
    3. Let me know how to complete format i.e. initial level of set.
    4. My mobile number is corporate number.
    5. I hv neither BIS nor BES plan.

Please guide me as earliest.Thanx in advance
    12-05-11 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD