I have had my storm since launch and I can honestly say I have had not one issue that everyone is complaining about. Aside from the occasional battery pull here and there, and the phone did lock up on me maybe twice while using the camera. Ok the one problem I do have now since upgrading to .83 is a browser issue. I could be like 6 pages ahead of the home screen, then hit the back button then bammm!!!!!!! right back to the home screen!!! What the **** is this crap? It is a freekin nuisance to me. It makes me wanna whip the phone against the wall. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there anything I could do?
    12-24-08 04:58 AM
    Yep try pressing it quickly or. Maybe increase tap interval.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 06:13 AM
    Nope. This not an issue for me.
    12-24-08 06:22 AM
    Yes I am having the same problem. I haven't been able to teack down what causes it because it is random. It happens usually when I'm on the crackberry forum.

12-24-08 06:36 AM
    no problem here either...the browser is the one area that i love...very solid!
    12-24-08 07:37 AM
    Decrqse typing rate settings.

12-24-08 07:38 AM
    Shogun, what are your browser settings? I remember running across a few others with this issue in the official .83 talkback thread.

I have the BB Browser running as FireFox with 0 issues. Are you still using the default setting and (if yes) when you change it does the issue persist?
    12-24-08 08:27 AM
    After I upgraded to .83, I got a fuzzy screen a couple of times. I then had to pull the battery, when the phone booted back up, I got a dialog box saying something like "media card inserted" and there was no way of getting rid of it, I had to pull the battery again because powering it off did not work cuz it only went to the VZW logo. I had to do this a few times.

Attachment 8492
    12-24-08 08:42 AM
    ^^^ I too have noticed this fuzzy screen...makes me wonder if the OS installation had a bug - if it happens too often, I might have to wipe with JL and then reinstall....

as for the OP, I have not seen this issue either...try doing what some of the people here have recommended and post back.
    12-24-08 09:18 AM
    i had .83 on my device i also had this issue and the camera would go to a black screen when exiting and stay there for a few mins before it would return to the home screen... I downgraded back to .75 I'll wait for the next official release..
    12-24-08 09:56 AM
    I think its an upcoming feature actually, because on my phone, when I hit the back button it asks if I would *LIKE* to close the browser. Maybe yours is screwing up but the function is to be able to close the browser with the back button.
    12-24-08 10:18 AM
    Nope. This not an issue for me.
    Same for me. This is not an issue I am experiencing.
    12-24-08 12:54 PM
    I have had this problem as well. What I do is I turn the phone, and it will switch views, and fix itself, only happened 2 or 3 times though.
    12-24-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD