I have a bit of a problem - with my new Storm. A couple hours ago I was trying to update my calendar on the phone, when for some reason, after I looked at my calendar a couple minutes later, alot of data was missing. I went from about 1500 appointments total all the way down to about 200.

However, all of my appointments are still on my phone, thank God. I have spent hours searching both Google, and the forums. I have also spent alot of time in the desktop manager. But I can't find a solution, even after messing with the synchronization settings. Is there any way that I can take the information from my calendar and push it to my Outlook on my computer? I am aware that there is a 'sync device to outlook' one way connection in the desktop manager but that does NOT work.

PLEASE HELP. Thanks.
    01-10-09 10:17 PM
    I'm a newb.. so take what you will of my advice... BUT.. i too had problems with outlook calendar on my flip.

what i ended up doing.. was transferring outlook to my Yahoo calendar.. Then transferring my yahoo calendar to my BB.

Yahoo calendar is nice cause you get 2 way transfer.

Kind of a pain in the ****.. but if you don't need to update constantly.. not a big deal in my humble opinion.
    01-10-09 10:20 PM
    you can configure the sync by choosing it to be uni direction from the storm to outlook only.

DM > sync > configuration > calendar > advanced options.

Make sure that the arrow is pointing from the device to outlook and nothing else.
    01-10-09 10:20 PM
    you can configure the sync by choosing it to be uni direction from the storm to outlook only.

DM > sync > configuration > calendar > advanced options.

Make sure that the arrow is pointing from the device to outlook and nothing else.
    I did the one way sync also worked perfectly!
    01-10-09 10:31 PM
    I am aware that there is a 'sync device to outlook' one way connection in the desktop manager but that does NOT work.

PLEASE HELP. Thanks.
    I've tried that but unfortunately it doesn't work.
    Would that be the only likely solution?
    01-10-09 10:39 PM
    I use Outlook to sync my calendar events between the storm and my computer without a problem. You can actually do a two way sync between the storm and outlook, that is what I do for mine.

Follow the steps that Rooster posted up to the configurations and instead of picking advanced hit setup. Choose to do a two way sync and then use the following on the next screen:

Outlook profile should be Outlook unless you made a custom profile.
    Calendar Range should be transfer all scheduled items
    Alarm settings doesn't really matter in this case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:05 PM
    I use Outlook to sync my calendar events between the storm and my computer without a problem. You can actually do a two way sync between the storm and outlook, that is what I do for mine.

Follow the steps that Rooster posted up to the configurations and instead of picking advanced hit setup. Choose to do a two way sync and then use the following on the next screen:

Outlook profile should be Outlook unless you made a custom profile.
    Calendar Range should be transfer all scheduled items
    Alarm settings doesn't really matter in this case

I have also done this =|
    01-10-09 11:10 PM
    How about your settings. Do they look like this?

01-10-09 11:15 PM
    yes, armak.

i appreciate the details.
    01-10-09 11:21 PM
    not a fan of trying my yahoo calendar idea?

it should get your info back on your comp.
    01-10-09 11:31 PM
    not a fan of trying my yahoo calendar idea?

it should get your info back on your comp.
    welli update about every other day for the most part. and while i use yahoo e-mail, i don't use the calendar. the information is only on my phone not on my computer - so i wouldn't be able to get it into yahoo. i hate this problem!
    01-10-09 11:43 PM
    When you sync between the storm and outlook it creates a log of the event. Did you try looking in the log, maybe you can isolate the event to a specific location?

01-10-09 11:48 PM
    sure you can.

i used yahoo through desktop manager. i don't really use yahoo calendar either, but it made an easy transition for my calendars. so now i might use the yahoo calendar a bit, possibly at home.

sounds like anything might be worth a try.
    01-10-09 11:50 PM
    I have the same problem now on my Bold. All of my calendar entries in Outlook are gone, but the appointments on my phone are still there.
    10-12-10 02:36 PM
    I was able to get outlook to send events to my curve, but I can't get my events on my curve to go to outlook! I could really use some help.....
    07-02-13 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD