Just downloaded and are trying Seesmic's new blackberry Twitter client. Though it is in alpha stage for the Storm so far it seems very promising on the Storm. It includes Twitter list support, no ads and a very native feel.

Information at BlackBerry - Seesmic or go to Seesmic on the Storm browser to download it.
    Last edited by franke; 11-21-09 at 07:48 PM.
    11-20-09 04:22 PM
    Its looks nice, but have you seen the UI for the droid? Why did they make ours generic and like every other twitter app on bb, but the one for droid is nice and unique. It works good, but I just wish ours looked nice like the droid version.
    11-20-09 04:41 PM
    I like the look and feel of seesmic for blackberry and some of the features but not enough options in its (alpha) state to make me get rid of ubertwitter (which i use over tweetgenius which i regretfully paid for). Can't wait to see this update through the coming months though.
    11-20-09 05:18 PM
    BTW loving the fact that it has list. Also your saved searches show up as well. Good app, boring UI.
    11-20-09 05:21 PM
    I played around with it - it was OK. It didn't change my mind about Twitter being largely useless.
    11-20-09 10:48 PM
    for the life of me i can't find the download link on the seesmic homepage to install it on my 9530.
    11-20-09 11:04 PM
    for the life of me i can't find the download link on the seesmic homepage to install it on my 9530.
    you have to go to seesmic.com on your phone's web browser
    11-20-09 11:30 PM
    couldnt find a link but found it at m.seesmic.com

first impressions are the font is way too small. either that or my eyes are going. the list support is great. other gripe is that the alert at the top of the blackberry desktop won't go away...im hearing that is happening to others.

to be honest if ubertwitter can get list support its will still be the best client IMO.
    11-20-09 11:35 PM
    It has potential. It has a nice smooth feel to it but that's it unless they really start adding features and change some of the ui it would he great. Also the homepage icon at first was annoying but looking at it closely its a counter for tweets but there needs to be an option to turn it on and off. Overall its just a pretty version of ubertwitter but I think it has great potential. maybe after they perfect the twitter part they can facebook and other features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 12:13 AM
    couldnt find a link but found it at m.seesmic.com

first impressions are the font is way too small. either that or my eyes are going. the list support is great. other gripe is that the alert at the top of the blackberry desktop won't go away...im hearing that is happening to others.

to be honest if ubertwitter can get list support its will still be the best client IMO.
    Same here....font is way too small and the alert bugs me...everything else it good tho
    11-21-09 12:24 AM
    Too few options at the moment and with the alert bug I have chosen to go back to ubertwitter for the time being. I hope they improve the options and the UI. This app certainly has potential though

11-21-09 03:23 AM
    Anybody having issues with the location feature? It may have to do with me being on verizon... i agree about the homepage icon.. its really unique and i dont mind it but i want it to go away after i check new tweets
    11-21-09 10:48 AM
    Too few options at the moment and with the alert bug I have chosen to go back to ubertwitter for the time being. I hope they improve the options and the UI. This app certainly has potential though

I agree that right now Ubertwritter is the better choice but that Seesmic shows definite potential. Judging by their desktop client and web offering once this app gets out of beta we should have a pretty good Twitter client. Hopefully we will also see Facebook integration added into the application.
    11-21-09 07:47 PM
    Anyone figured out how to delete direct messages and replies on the Storm? Every time I have to relog in -- I get notifications as if I'd never read them.
    12-10-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD