12-21-14 01:04 AM
255 ... 91011
tools
    Hi

I purchased the Storm from Amazon.com - I installed BlackBerry Apps via the Desktop Manager.

I still didnt take service in the USA. I am taking this phone to India for usage. So I thought let me load all useful software.

I came across ScreenLock and downloaded the .jad file but all methods of moving it to the phone failed. I read up something and it is asking for .alx files. Didnt see that anywhere for ScreenLock.

Pointers - anyone ?

THanks
    Abdul
    02-16-11 02:14 AM
    Sorry for not responding or updating anything in forever. I've moved to the Android community a little over a year ago.

If anyone would like the source to this project to continue development, shoot me an email. stik3mup@hotmail.com

All I ask is that you keep it free.

-StiK
    03-14-11 04:24 PM
    Hi, I know this is an old post but I need to get a copy of this for an older phone but the download links are down. Does anyone have version 1.8.4 they can send me a working link for?

Cheers
    08-15-13 08:45 AM
    I used Cover Lock Screen locker for my phone. i have problem with when lifting my phone .now i used this app it is very flexible for me...to download.
    12-21-14 01:00 AM
    i agree with you.
    12-21-14 01:04 AM
255 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD