12-21-14 01:04 AM
255 ... 891011
tools
    I did reinstall and set my permissions to allow. Still nothing. I tried yourlatest two versions.

I stilll think the program is great but I wish it would instantaneously lock like it once did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:47 AM
    Awesome! I'm extremely happy to have this back. Thanks!
    04-16-09 07:02 AM
    Sweet, I'm glad the link and site finally came back up. I deleted talklock and then went to download this over the weekend and the whole thing was down. Thank you for putting it back up. Hope you know that this app kicks talklock's a**. :P
    04-16-09 09:42 AM
    Ok server is back up, sorry about that everyone. Enjoy =)
    Stikemup - Have you considered adding an option to display a wallpaper for those of us that like your app better than talklock but like the wallpaper displayed???

I would LOVE to see this option in future updates.
    04-16-09 10:07 AM
    Awesome! I'm extremely happy to have this back. Thanks!
    Sweet, I'm glad the link and site finally came back up. I deleted talklock and then went to download this over the weekend and the whole thing was down. Thank you for putting it back up. Hope you know that this app kicks talklock's a**. :P
    Glad you guys like it =)

Stikemup - Have you considered adding an option to display a wallpaper for those of us that like your app better than talklock but like the wallpaper displayed???

I would LOVE to see this option in future updates.
    Good question. I originally planned to have much much more put into this app, but I just haven't set aside the time to start playing with it again.

Java is not a language I am fluent with, so I've been learning as I go with it. Some functionality needed for what I want to do will be a little difficult because the way you do things in Java is completely different than VB.net.

I won't let that stop me from getting things done though ;D. I'll set aside some time soon and get into the options you guys would like to see.. Part of me just hopes one of these new OS's doesn't come out with a screen locking system that renders all my work useless..
    04-16-09 11:22 AM
    Glad you guys like it =)

Good question. I originally planned to have much much more put into this app, but I just haven't set aside the time to start playing with it again.

Java is not a language I am fluent with, so I've been learning as I go with it. Some functionality needed for what I want to do will be a little difficult because the way you do things in Java is completely different than VB.net.

I won't let that stop me from getting things done though ;D. I'll set aside some time soon and get into the options you guys would like to see.. Part of me just hopes one of these new OS's doesn't come out with a screen locking system that renders all my work useless..
    We appreciate all your hard work and if a new OS does come out with this functionality, you'll still never lose the knowledge you gained while working on this program!
    04-16-09 04:38 PM
    If you do choose to add more features to this program you should still have a simple or lite version which does just what it does now (locks the screen on call and that's it). You know, for those of us that just want a barebones screen locking program :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 01:12 PM
    umm...not working? I just downloaded it again and its not locking the screen on a call. What gives?
    04-18-09 02:02 PM
    sorry all false alarm. deleted and reset, redownloaded and she works like a charm
    04-18-09 02:09 PM
    Screenlock has been working pretty well for me about 75% of the time. However, some times while the screenlock is on and I'm on a call, the call will switch back and forth between speakerphone and the handset. I'll just be talking, and all of a sudden the sound is coming out of the speakerphone. It does that for about 20 - 30 seconds, and then will switch back to the handset, all with screenlock still active.

Anyone else having the problem, or know if something else is interfering that is the cause?
    04-19-09 01:35 PM
    I'm using 9500 with .141 OS and the application wont work. reinstall, reboot, deleted, reboot, reinstall, reboot, change version to 1.83, reboot - reinstall again, still no go...

is this application not compatible with new os?

anyway this should be a very nice application, i will continue try to install it
    05-08-09 09:49 PM
    Great program. Thnx bunches.

Updated my OS to .148 last nite and found your 1.8.3 on the CB BlackBerry Storm OTA Apps page today.

So far so good. No issues.
    06-23-09 10:52 AM
    Great job men,

it works as expected. Would be a nice detail if ScreenLock can evidence in some way that de app is already installed.
    The only way to know it is making a call (and is answered).

Anyway.. again, great job.
    06-26-09 01:32 PM
    I asked this in a thread a while ago and didn't see a reply.

I am using the non global 1.8.3 version on .148 and every time you click the screen, a little bubble appears like a text window, is there a fix to this?
    06-26-09 02:26 PM
    On the home screen I hit screenlock, but how do I unlock it from home screen
    07-24-09 08:03 AM
    so far i like it free easy and installed in seconds
    09-10-09 06:19 PM
    Jesus Christ, stik, you're amazing! Absolutley the greatest Storm app ANYWHERE! I am gonna drop you some cash for this simply because you didn't ask anyone to pay for a superb app!

Freakin' genius!
    09-10-09 09:19 PM
    Excellent work and exactly what I was looking for. I just bought my storm and have fat cheek pressed speaker more then enough times - haha.

Thanks!!
    10-20-09 05:35 PM
    Any idea when you may have an updated version with options for wallpaper?
    11-30-09 10:56 PM
    How do I install it?

Thanks!
    01-18-10 09:19 PM
    How do I install it?

Thanks!
    Just figured it out. I pointed my BB browser to the link your provided and it installed perfectly.

Thanks!
    01-18-10 09:22 PM
    Any chance you can add the dial pad "checkerboard" button as an "escape" from ScreenLock and make it a one-step process to use the dial pad? Then, instead of hitting the "back" button to release ScreenLock, followed by hitting the keypad, it would release ScreenLock and go to the dial pad with one move.
    05-20-10 12:00 PM
    i love this little app! thanks!!
    09-10-10 08:21 PM
    Thanks BIG problem resolved in a a few seconds
    10-03-10 09:01 PM
    Great app. One question.

I downloaded phone only version and now understand more about Global version and would prefer it. Can I go back and download Global without a problem?
    12-23-10 10:36 AM
255 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD