Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Anything out there? I know that the Beta for BeamReader is over and I just downloaded some pdfs of some books I own. Anyway to convinently have them on my storm?
    02-24-09 10:41 PM
    The storm opens .pdfs just fine without apps. You dont need it buddy =)
    02-24-09 11:03 PM
    Yeah but the Storm can't render pictures and they are just all messed up and things like the bus schedule become entirely unreadable

So that's why good PDF readers that display them like they should be displayed are in such high demand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 11:14 PM
    Yeah I know what you mean now. I got a activation code for the Repligo thing from a friend who has it but when I go to activate it, it only gives me numbers and the code has letters too. fml
    02-26-09 08:21 PM
    Yeah I know what you mean now. I got a activation code for the Repligo thing from a friend who has it but when I go to activate it, it only gives me numbers and the code has letters too. fml
    That is not cool. Buy your own.
    02-27-09 01:45 AM
    I saw this thread and decided to download Repligo, and have a quick question...

I downloaded a PDF eBook to see how it would stack up as an eBook reader. However I noticed right away that the links in the PDF document can't be activated (thus couldn't quickly navigate the book from its table of contents). Is this normal for Repligo? Or am I missing something?

The same PDF document viewed from Acrobat shows that the links work.

[edit]Nevermind... found a better source for PDF ebooks which provide better bookmarking.
    Last edited by rmjones101; 02-27-09 at 06:33 AM.
    02-27-09 04:59 AM
    I use Mobipocket Reader. Its free and I believe the desktop version will convert just about any ebook format (including pdf). I used this reader a lot on my last blackberry and I was really glad to see that they have already released a storm version.
    02-27-09 09:30 AM
    I saw this thread and decided to download Repligo, and have a quick question...

I downloaded a PDF eBook to see how it would stack up as an eBook reader. However I noticed right away that the links in the PDF document can't be activated (thus couldn't quickly navigate the book from its table of contents). Is this normal for Repligo? Or am I missing something?

The same PDF document viewed from Acrobat shows that the links work.

[edit]Nevermind... found a better source for PDF ebooks which provide better bookmarking.
    How did you manage to open it? I'm trying to open this ebook on RepliGo trial version but it won't open. All I get is the pages with a big red cross on them. I can't buy it till I know how to work it. Can you help me?
    06-21-13 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD