12-07-13 02:51 AM
103 1234 ...
tools
    idk, maybe it'll be there in a day or two?
    05-03-09 10:45 PM
    I hope so...thanks for the suggestions
    05-03-09 10:47 PM
    no problem sorry i couldnt help that much
    05-03-09 10:48 PM
    Its ok thanks anyway
    05-03-09 10:57 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It's frustrating knowing that an updated version is out but I can't download it because AppWorld is sitting on it.
    05-03-09 10:58 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It's frustrating knowing that an updated version is out but I can't download it because AppWorld is sitting on it.
    I would email Tafsa...Like Drift said...
    05-03-09 11:04 PM
    im having difficulty setting my patternlock up right. what i want to happen is when the backlight goes out, i want patternlock to automatically enable. but when my backlight goes out patternlock doesnt kick in. i have patternlock set to go on 5 sec after backlight goes out. help!
    05-14-09 11:29 PM
    im having difficulty setting my patternlock up right. what i want to happen is when the backlight goes out, i want patternlock to automatically enable. but when my backlight goes out patternlock doesnt kick in. i have patternlock set to go on 5 sec after backlight goes out. help!
    try setting "after backlight turns off: after 10 sec" under autolock
    05-20-09 10:25 PM
    Has anyone noticed a memory leak with this app? The longer my phone is locked, the more it leaks. Usually it's between 5-15mb per hour with no other apps running. Before locking, mem is steady above 40. I saw a thread with others having same problem. Any plans to fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 11:04 PM
    im having a big problem with this. ever since i updated for some reason my keyboard pops up when i lock my phone and it will not let me turn it off. so i was locked out of my phone till i plug it in to my pc and bypass the lock. how do i fix this so i can use pattern lock again?
    05-21-09 11:16 PM
    My co-workers and I are using this app and find it amazing.. the question we have is when your using ur bluetooth it wont make a call unless its unlocked first.. is there a setting for that?
    05-26-09 04:27 PM
    My co-workers and I are using this app and find it amazing.. the question we have is when your using ur bluetooth it wont make a call unless its unlocked first.. is there a setting for that?
    In the options screen, under the last category titled "Miscellaneous", set it to allow voice dialing while locked.
    05-26-09 05:01 PM
    im having a big problem with this. ever since i updated for some reason my keyboard pops up when i lock my phone and it will not let me turn it off. so i was locked out of my phone till i plug it in to my pc and bypass the lock. how do i fix this so i can use pattern lock again?
    turn off compatibility mode

options > advanced options > applications > patternlock > bbmenu > disable compatibility mode
    05-26-09 05:56 PM
    In the options screen, under the last category titled "Miscellaneous", set it to allow voice dialing while locked.
    Thank you... !
    05-27-09 09:44 AM
    added new update to faqs
    06-05-09 11:35 PM
    I "password protected" my patternlock so people couldnt mess with my pattern or settings...Of course I have forgotten my password...is there a way to reset the password without having to put in the already set password? Any help ASAP would be appreciated...this is killing me!!!!!!!!
    06-06-09 12:52 AM
    I "password protected" my patternlock so people couldnt mess with my pattern or settings...Of course I have forgotten my password...is there a way to reset the password without having to put in the already set password? Any help ASAP would be appreciated...this is killing me!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, there is no way to reset the password once it is set without knowing the current password. You can remove the application using Desktop Manager and then re-download it again.
    06-06-09 05:28 AM
    thanks...worked like a charm...I'll make the password something I can remember this time...lol
    06-06-09 01:38 PM
    I have patternlock set to lock calls immediately. It does so for all numbers except for one contact who is not on the "do not lock" list. I tried deleting and re-adding the contact as well as deleting and reinstalling patternlock.. still no go. Suggestions?
    06-07-09 12:11 PM
    I have patternlock set to lock calls immediately. It does so for all numbers except for one contact who is not on the "do not lock" list. I tried deleting and re-adding the contact as well as deleting and reinstalling patternlock.. still no go. Suggestions?
    Do you have a number in the do not lock list that is part of this person's number? For example, if you have "888" in the do not lock list and the number calling you is "555-5888", it will not lock for this person.
    06-07-09 01:08 PM
    I've noticed that since I d/l patternlock, my SMS, BBM and email notification sounds all go "beep". They don't work for some odd reason! But my ringer works! What gives???
    06-12-09 12:41 PM
    ahhh.. yes I have 228 (verizon) set to do not lock and the person's number is xxx-228-xxxx. is there a way to work around this?

Do you have a number in the do not lock list that is part of this person's number? For example, if you have "888" in the do not lock list and the number calling you is "555-5888", it will not lock for this person.
    06-22-09 07:46 PM
    I recently installed a new hybrid beta (was running a different version before) and now I'm getting the message: "The application PatternLock has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy. I am on BIS and don't have an IT policy. I also have nothing set in the firewall options. The status of the firewall is Enabled and locked. Anyone run into this? Anyone know how to unlock the firewall settings? I googled it first but didn't find anything
    06-23-09 02:38 PM
    Pattern lock just stopped working the other day. I have a 9530. Actually i guess it is the auto lock that has malfunctioned. PatternLock works if i lock with the phones lock button, but it doesnt lock after the screen goes black anymore. Ive, tried battery pulls, changing setting in options, etc. Should i just re-download and install? Thanks in advance.
    07-29-09 08:52 PM
    Its not recognizing my backup file on my SD card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:47 PM
103 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD