or a warrior.........
    Where u can be a man or a woman
    etc.
    Cast magic spells increase your skills
    by doing various things etc.
    That would be sooooo cool
    02-26-09 09:19 AM
    +1

Wondering if good RPG's will be possible or my favorite genre tactics RPG's such as shining force
    02-26-09 09:51 AM
    +1

Wondering if good RPG's will be possible or my favorite genre tactics RPG's such as shining force

This site below has Call To Duty

Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment

So it is possible; didn't check for Storm compatibility.
    I want a niiiiice fantasy game
    02-26-09 09:59 AM
    That sounds good to me!!!

Where u can be a man or a woman
    TP that's ok man. You can be whatever you want. That's all right. I won't judge
    02-26-09 10:11 AM
    try the gameboy/color emulator.... there should be ALLOT of rpgs for it. Balard is even making an interface for the storm *yaeh*
    02-26-09 11:19 AM
    Yea...I agree.... A good RPG would be nice... How about something like a Baldurs Gate or Neverwinter Nights...? I bet that would be great!!
    02-26-09 01:21 PM
    Baldurs Gate? Wow that'd be a pretty involved game for the BB
    02-26-09 01:46 PM
    Baldurs Gate? Wow that'd be a pretty involved game for the BB
    would probably be more nes like, zelda or ff style, a little action or turn based combat. I'm ok with that though, ff, pokemon, breath of fire, there are tons of great rpg's like that. I want to be able to get lost in the game I'm playing.
    02-26-09 02:52 PM
    Even the bold screen would struggle with baldurs gate, though I'd still want to play it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 03:16 PM
    Great idea!

Just what I need, another reason to play with this phone!

02-26-09 03:33 PM
    It will be nice if RockStar produces a mobile phone version of Grand Theft Auto 4. That is the best RPG game ever.

02-26-09 03:35 PM
    Good games probably won't come out due to the space limitation (1 gig) and the single audio channel limitation.
    02-26-09 03:37 PM
    I agree I have the wolfenstein rpg but I wish a classic rpg would come out for this. The gameboy emu doesn't help as much because the game boy games are all ESA protected cant get the Roms you need.
    Last edited by Amarau; 02-26-09 at 05:41 PM.
    02-26-09 05:35 PM
    love to see the screen shot and hear a description of Wolfenstein...

ANYONE???
    03-02-09 03:50 PM
    I'd do a real link but my posts are only at 4 so i can post links yet (i'm a newb) but eamobile.com has screens for the Wolfenstein RPG

I haven't had any trouble with the game and its alot of fun, very well done, especially with the lack of games for the storm right now. The game doesn't use the click screen but everything is just a regular touch format. I haven't had time to really sit down to play it but the controls are very responsive, and i haven't encountered any lag while playing it or after. The sounds good, no real issues with it even with the 1 audio channel limitation. The story/combat and such are good to , I'd elaborate more but I've only played it as much as I'd like to. Hope that helps.

Theres also Orcs & Elves and Doom RPG although I have no idea if they're storm compatible, if they are I think I might invest.
    03-02-09 05:07 PM
    i agree, i would love to have some FFIV or something on my phone
    03-02-09 06:18 PM
    Yea...I agree.... A good RPG would be nice... How about something like a Baldurs Gate or Neverwinter Nights...? I bet that would be great!!
    YES! I'd love it! I was addicted to the Boulder's Gate
    games on PS2! I'm sure I'd need an extra battery
    or two if I had it on my storm
    03-02-09 06:54 PM
    i would like if zodtt would make a line of emu's for the blackberry he would due a better job than me and 200x faster but hes working on windows mobile phones and iphones i got most of his emus on my ipod touch trying to get the source code so i can base my code off of his since his work is great
    Last edited by ballard26; 03-02-09 at 07:35 PM.
    03-02-09 07:33 PM
    Op's Skill In Posting Has Gone Up 2 Points

03-02-09 08:22 PM
    It will be nice if RockStar produces a mobile phone version of Grand Theft Auto 4. That is the best RPG game ever.

GTA4 couldn't carry GTA San Andreas' jockstrap! I was disappointed with 4. It got old kinda fast to me.
    03-02-09 09:33 PM
    YES! I'd love it! I was addicted to the Boulder's Gate
    games on PS2! I'm sure I'd need an extra battery
    or two if I had it on my storm

lol those are nothing like the real Baldurs Gate games. Now if a handheld could run BG2: Shadows of Amn omg i would never get any work done.
    03-02-09 10:02 PM
    Hello all,

we have just post our last RPG on the appworld, it is an exclusivity for the Z10 and Z30.

We had about 350 downloads the first day, and 3 "five star reviews" we are pretty happy BlackBerry World - Song of Swords

Hope you will like it as well.
    09-22-13 04:00 PM
    I also post our release trailer so you will have a clear view on our design and feel :
    09-23-13 07:24 AM
    guys now Song of Swords is available on all BB10 and Playbook devices!!!
    cheers..
    10-01-13 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD