I just downloaded the app and have ran into two problems with it on my storm.

1) Prior to first use I am supposed to go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications to disable compatibility mode. Sounds simple except I have no 'applications' in my Advanced Option list. So is there another way to do this?

2) When I open the app the keyboard appears and stays fixed blocking the entire lower half of the screen and there is no option in the menu to hide it. I've had this issue in the past and I never could find a way to fix it so I would wind up just removing the apps.
    03-04-10 10:23 AM
    Its just Options>Applications. Don't go into advanced options. Applications is right under it. You can program one of your convenience keys with the keyboard of its not showing up with the BB button.

Did you also try swiping the keyboard down.
    03-04-10 10:35 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply.

keyboard swipe down does not do anything to remove it.

For the permissions (which I've found now) I'm not seeing the section to update the compatibility mode.
    03-04-10 10:38 AM
    Alright here is your problem.

In OS 5.0 they changed the options menu. The 'Applications' list is located in 'Options' and not 'Options/Advanced Options'. Simple.

So go in and find your app and hit the bb button and select disable compatibility mode. The issue is that your app hasn't closed to apply the new compatibility mode setting. So either go to the app and select the EXIT option and completely close it, or do a battery pull.

Once your device is running go back to options/applications and find your app again. Then hit the bb button and select edit permissions and change all to allow.

Next... Run your app!
    03-04-10 11:46 AM
    Collin, Thank you. I've got it sorted!
    03-04-10 05:18 PM
    Awesome! Glad it worked for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD