Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
03-09-15 09:19 AM
37 12
tools
    i bought this game in last 30days on app world... does that mean im gonna have to pay 4 the new version?
    04-13-10 07:05 PM
    I bought this from mobihand today and the download was version 4.0 they gave me a key but when i enter it says incorrect registration and when i do the auto i come up as we were not able to find your order in our system or you had a problem connecting. Anyone have any help?
    04-14-10 10:03 PM
    I think there is an issue with Epic's database and its being updated with new and even old purchases. Several have had problems with this. Just send Epic a PM with your PIN number and as soon he gets back to you, you should be able to do an Auto Registration.

I bought this from mobihand today and the download was version 4.0 they gave me a key but when i enter it says incorrect registration and when i do the auto i come up as we were not able to find your order in our system or you had a problem connecting. Anyone have any help?
    04-14-10 10:23 PM
    ok so i have druglord wars 1 paid for and i upgraded to druglord wars 2 and its still druglord wars 1 except i says that i downloaded and installed druglord wars 2 but its the exact same game no access to the new features even tried uninstalling and reinstalling druglord wars 2 and no progress any ideas?
    04-15-10 06:36 AM
    I bought this game from crackberry shop but when I try and register it says not on server and I entered the pin says invalid emailed and no ones got back to me :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 01:16 AM
    I bought this game from crackberry shop but when I try and register it says not on server and I entered the pin says invalid emailed and no ones got back to me :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Check your spam folder. We have a detailed system, and answer 100% of all emails (other than blatant spam!)
    04-20-10 09:47 PM
    Gotta agree...I had problems registering and I sent an email in. Epic got back to me quite late...VERY late..at least FIVE MINUTES after I sent the email (what the heck was holding you up, Epic?) lol.

Check your spam folder. We have a detailed system, and answer 100% of all emails (other than blatant spam!)
    04-20-10 09:56 PM
    i had the registration problem once but rebooted and opened the app back up and everything worked fine
    04-20-10 09:58 PM
    Looks like registration has been going well. Let me know if you have any problems.
    08-03-10 11:07 PM
    I recenty downloaded and paid for the update for this. The auto-registeration didn't work. The e-mail I got had a 6-digit activation code, which also didn't work. I get the "Incorrect Registeration!" message. What's going on here?

Is it possible that the trial works with a 9810 with OS 7.0, but not the full version?
    Last edited by 99gst_racer; 02-11-12 at 10:24 PM.
    02-11-12 10:22 PM
    hi, i buy this game, but cant auto register, why?
    i buy from 12 november 2014
    11-26-14 08:42 PM
    hi, i buy this game, but cant auto register, why?
    i buy from 12 november 2014
    Epic Applications website is offline, so no support email will work. Try contact the developer @epicdraws here in the forum. Good luck!
    Last edited by quen-quen; 03-09-15 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Added epicdraws member URL
    03-09-15 09:19 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD