Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
03-09-15 09:19 AM
37 12
tools
    Druglord Wars was voted the Best Game of 2009 by you, and we just made it even better.

We are proud to introduce Druglord Wars 2, an update focused entirely on customer feedback and requests. Druglord Wars 2 offers a wide range of updates that hit all the areas you asked for, and then some!

Lets jump straight into what exactly it offers over its extremely popular predecessor, Druglord Wars:

• Entirely new turn-based fighting system allows you to utilize unique strategies during fights you encounter along your journey
    • A hospital to allow you to recover health, extending your path to greatness
    • Armor to protect you during fights and let you get that last hit in
    • 6 new locations to visit, including international destinations for your worldwide empire
    • Drug values counted towards your high scores to help you top the global high score board, already with over 60,000 scores for you to compete against

Download Druglord Wars 2 Now!

(App World update coming soon, pending approval)

Screenshots

Check out these screenshots which highlight some of the improvements with Druglord Wars 2:

If you bought Druglord Wars within the last 30 days on MobiHand, we are providing free upgrades. Unfortunately, App World does not allow us to offer this same grace period.
    04-11-10 02:28 PM
    updated off mobihand and its now asking for a PIN but mobihand says there is none.

got any help on that Epic?
    04-11-10 02:40 PM
    updated off mobihand and its now asking for a PIN but mobihand says there is none.

got any help on that Epic?
    Just fixed this. However, the auto-registration should still work. Can you see if auto-register works for you?
    04-11-10 02:43 PM
    yeah i tried the auto reg and it didnt work. I am rebooting and i will try again and get back to you. thanks
    04-11-10 02:44 PM
    yeah i tried the auto reg and it didnt work. I am rebooting and i will try again and get back to you. thanks
    Rebooting shouldn't matter. When you say didn't work, what did it say? Can you PM me with your PIN? I would love to see whats going on.
    04-11-10 02:46 PM
    This is SUCH a welcome change, thank you! I'm having a problem though. I upgraded through the Crackberry App store and when I receive the link for OTA, it's for Version 2.0. something or other, (which I already had). I tried twice, same result.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 04-11-10 at 02:56 PM.
    04-11-10 02:53 PM
    This is SUCH a welcome change, thank you! I'm having a problem though. I upgraded through the Crackberry App store and when I receive the link for OTA, it's for Version 2.0.1 (which I already had). I tried twice, same result.
    2.0.1 is the correct version.
    04-11-10 02:55 PM
    Tried to upgrade. Showed up as 2.0.1 and auto-register doesn't work.
    04-11-10 02:58 PM
    Ok, but the app store shows that the current version is "4.0" Also, it's not accepting my Auto Registration either. When I try and manually enter my PIN number (which is alphanumeric) it will not allow me to switch to the alphabet keyboard for the letter portion.

2.0.1 is the correct version.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 04-11-10 at 03:08 PM.
    04-11-10 02:59 PM
    working now! i rebooted for another update so im not sure what made it work this time other than auto register
    04-11-10 02:59 PM
    YES!!!!!!!!!! I Love this game its about time you added the hospital. Ill buy this update by tomorrow, Im stuck at work.

I just brought the game and it is also asking me for to buy the game. when i do the auto -reg its says no order found or connections problem. i restarted the phone 2, and deleted and reinstalled the game.. is it cause i have durg load one still on it?
    Last edited by fatbbsman; 04-13-10 at 08:54 PM.
    04-11-10 03:11 PM
    Working now, thanks Epic.
    04-11-10 03:25 PM
    I did the upgrade as soon as I got the email about the newest release, but mobihand said I would get my registration code in another email and I am still waiting (about 3 hours) for it. Checked the spam folders and what not but still nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 05:25 PM
    I did the upgrade as soon as I got the email about the newest release, but mobihand said I would get my registration code in another email and I am still waiting (about 3 hours) for it. Checked the spam folders and what not but still nothing.

Ideally, you wont need the code and can just use auto-registration.
    04-11-10 05:28 PM
    Ahh that worked, didn't think to hit any buttons within the game till I got the email. Works great now, thank you for the prompt reply and sorry for jumping the gun.

04-11-10 05:32 PM
    Is it not possible to download the older version i payed for now? I tried using the on device browser and app store to download the old one, but it offers me the upgrade every time, there is no way to download. Tried from the computer too, this is very irritating that i can't redownload what i paid for because there is a newer version with an upgrade fee.
    04-12-10 01:46 PM
    I don't know if you tried this yet or not, but in the CB App store, there is a "switch version" button which may allow you to download the older version.

Is it not possible to download the older version i payed for now? I tried using the on device browser and app store to download the old one, but it offers me the upgrade every time, there is no way to download. Tried from the computer too, this is very irritating that i can't redownload what i paid for because there is a newer version with an upgrade fee.
    04-12-10 02:06 PM
    I am enjoying the new version very much, but noticed what may be a glitch (eitiher with the program or with the operator, lol). When I click on "Airport" sometimes the Hospital is available and other times it is not. Sometimes, if I want to go to the hospital and it's not showing as available, I back out of the airport and then re-enter and then it become available (but not always). I do scroll up and down to make sure it's not burried under the list of cities. I am currently on Level 4.
    04-12-10 02:09 PM
    I don't know if you tried this yet or not, but in the CB App store, there is a "switch version" button which may allow you to download the older version.
    Yep tried that, can't click it
    04-12-10 02:16 PM
    I bought the upgrade and can't get it to auto-register and have tried to enter the activation code with no luck and 3 reboots. Any help?
    04-12-10 03:14 PM
    I am enjoying the new version very much, but noticed what may be a glitch (eitiher with the program or with the operator, lol). When I click on "Airport" sometimes the Hospital is available and other times it is not. Sometimes, if I want to go to the hospital and it's not showing as available, I back out of the airport and then re-enter and then it become available (but not always). I do scroll up and down to make sure it's not burried under the list of cities. I am currently on Level 4.
    the hospital shows up at random times
    04-12-10 04:52 PM
    Aha!! Thanks, I thought it was a glitch. It sure helps having this, I can actually make it through a few rounds now, LOL.

the hospital shows up at random times
    04-12-10 04:54 PM
    doh just saw that it wasn't a free upgrade after downloading the new one from mobihand and deleting the first version. I'm glad there is a trial. I used to play the original during pretty much all of my spare time but had a hard time getting in to the last version.
    04-13-10 08:45 AM
    Yep, exactly the same way I thought. The first was a fun, no brainer, time killer that I played pretty regularly. I was excited to get the upgrade, but quickly grew frustrated over not being able to progress very far and I think I went a couple of months without touching it. I must say though, that I'm really enjoying the new version, it's like the first, only much, much, MUCH better!

doh just saw that it wasn't a free upgrade after downloading the new one from mobihand and deleting the first version. I'm glad there is a trial. I used to play the original during pretty much all of my spare time but had a hard time getting in to the last version.
    04-13-10 02:39 PM
    Yep, exactly the same way I thought. The first was a fun, no brainer, time killer that I played pretty regularly. I was excited to get the upgrade, but quickly grew frustrated over not being able to progress very far and I think I went a couple of months without touching it. I must say though, that I'm really enjoying the new version, it's like the first, only much, much, MUCH better!
    thats great to hear. Epic and the beta staff went through alot of ups and downs trying to get this working ideally. It's great to hear the positive feedback.

Remember to rate and comment on the app from wherever you bought it!

04-13-10 02:53 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD