I looked through most of the posts here about this app but I didn't see anything that is quite like what I'm seeing. I've been having problems with the app crashing my Storm every day to every other day. The app will be playing fine and then the audio stops and when I access the context menu, the Storm locks up for at least 10 minutes or more or until I lose patience and do a battery pull. When the Storm reboots I will often see a message concerning an "uncaught Java Exception" and if I look at the event logs, I will see entries that the application became unresponsive but the OS never terminates it automatically. I'm running the 591/732 hybrid but I also had this problem with the lousy 685 release which I uninstalled. Before I reinstalled the hybrid I did do a full wipe using JLcommander and I re-downloaded all the applications rather than using a backup file. Anyone have any tips? I really like this app since we are not allowed to use streaming radio over our network and I'm stuck in a deep, dark basement cubicle that does not get radio signals (we have a repeater for cell signals though).
    07-22-10 01:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    Hmm. I'm not sure exactly what's going on in your case. Perhaps it is because of the hybrid you are using. I have used a couple of hybrids on my 9630 and I<3Radio never worked well with them.
    07-22-10 01:39 PM
    I have problems with this app, and it is frustrating. I use the Storm 2 on Verizon. The stattions I want to listen to won't play - everytime I try to connect, it will buffer and then stop. If I do connect, the stations will cut out and I will lose connection. What I have done is put this app on my IPod Touch and stream with my wi-fi - no problems there. Not sure if any other Storm 1 or Storm 2 users are having the same issues I have had.
    07-22-10 02:00 PM
    I have problems with this app, and it is frustrating. I use the Storm 2 on Verizon. The stattions I want to listen to won't play - everytime I try to connect, it will buffer and then stop. If I do connect, the stations will cut out and I will lose connection. What I have done is put this app on my IPod Touch and stream with my wi-fi - no problems there. Not sure if any other Storm 1 or Storm 2 users are having the same issues I have had.
    Many many many users have this problem where a starts to "buffer" then stops completely. It is often fixed with a change to a different build of your OS.
    07-22-10 02:04 PM
    I have noticed that iheart radio does not play at for me on my storm. It will buffer and call up with the artist and song, and then nothing....

edit* NVMD, I just downloaded the newest version for iHeartRadio.com instead of appworld, and now it works fine...
    Last edited by starmburst1; 08-20-10 at 03:28 PM.
    08-20-10 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD