I've downloaded a few documents to the media card of my BB storm, however, i can't find any way to delete said files. There doesn't appear to be a delete option in the menu. Tried looking with desktop manager as well to no avail. Am I just missing something or did they forget to put a delete option in the software?
    12-28-08 11:08 AM
    just use the file explorer in ur storm should be
    media/bbkey/explore/Media Card/BlackBerry/documents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 03:05 PM
    Thank you very much, very helpful. Never knew I could do it that way.
    12-28-08 04:21 PM
    Another thank you from this curve user.
    02-03-09 09:07 AM
    I have read and searched through the approx. 250 pages of the 9530 user manual. I can't find a "File Explorer" or how to delete .doc & .xls files from media card. I know path /media card/blackberry/documents gets me there, because I use it all the time with Documents To Go, but like other users I can't find a way to "delete" .xls files.

I also looked in most of the 9530 folders for applications. I guess I'm used to finding a "Windows Explorer" or "My Computer" like in Windows. Is the "File Explorer" mentioned here an application? If so, where might I find it.

Thanks in advance.
    02-28-09 09:45 PM
    I have read and searched through the approx. 250 pages of the 9530 user manual. I can't find a "File Explorer" or how to delete .doc & .xls files from media card. I know path /media card/blackberry/documents gets me there, because I use it all the time with Documents To Go, but like other users I can't find a way to "delete" .xls files.

I also looked in most of the 9530 folders for applications. I guess I'm used to finding a "Windows Explorer" or "My Computer" like in Windows. Is the "File Explorer" mentioned here an application? If so, where might I find it.

Thanks in advance.
    The directions are listed three posts up from yours:
    media/bbkey/explore/Media Card/BlackBerry/documents

Go into the media program/click the blackberry key/highlight and click explore

This brings up the "Windows Explorer" like program that will let you navigate through your files and delete (most of) what you don't need.
    02-28-09 10:01 PM
    Thanks for the info had 8 or 9 file that needed to be deleted
    Thanks Again
    03-01-09 07:42 AM
    Whilst this programm works well I need a utility to be able to get rid of excess sytem ringones,pictures and other memory hugging files within the system. Does anybody know how to do this. A bonus would be to remove apps such as yahoo etc.
    03-01-09 08:27 AM
    Whilst this programm works well I need a utility to be able to get rid of excess sytem ringones,pictures and other memory hugging files within the system. Does anybody know how to do this. A bonus would be to remove apps such as yahoo etc.
    The program that you need is CrackMem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:07 AM
    I have a bb 9900. How can i either delete docs to go or delete all the files? I have followed various instructions and end up not able to delete. Except delete one at a time
    Tt
    02-15-13 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD