I am really new to the BB family. I was talking to someone today and they had an application that they used on a competetor phone that allowed them to record tv shows. does anyone know what this is and where I can find it.

I hope I posting this on the right forum.

Thanks so much to anyone that can help. It sounded like a really cool application.
    Thanks!
    03-18-09 09:35 PM
    I want a app like that too and welcome to the family
    03-18-09 09:57 PM
    Sadly, there is no app like that at this time.

Here's how to download and save youtube videos to your phone http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ho...-storm-154883/

And you can view some NBC shows over at the mobile NBC site, but that's about it for now.

Sorry.
    03-18-09 10:01 PM
    Yes as of now there is no app to bypass the cap using it to thing its dln 256kb packets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 10:07 PM
    You can copy and transfer video to the Storm. I've got episodes of Chuck, Seinfeld, and a couple of movies on my phone.
    03-18-09 11:08 PM
    1. Go .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. -
    2. Pick which shows he has there that you want to watch.
    3. Save the episodes over to your PC - 'right click/save as' into some folder someplace.
    4. After they download, then copy the episodes over to a Micro SD card that you would have already purchased, and which you have connected to your PC via a little USB card reader.
    5. Put the SD into your device. Let the Storm finish scanning the card.
    6. Go to 'Media' then 'Videos', pick the show you want to watch and grab yo popcorn.
    7. Enjoy.
    06-19-09 10:31 PM
    Videos for blackberry is down indefinitely. Is there any other websites that someone can recommend?

I love my storm and i like verizon, but if I can download current TV shows on an iphone or a droid and not on a berry then I may be have to defect.
    12-11-09 05:18 AM
    check out this link, it helps u disable the dl limit. . Download ANY file size via BlackBerry Browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD