I have always purchased my phones directly rom the sprint store. Now I am trying to get an Evo. I just got comfortable with the possibility of Best Buy (although they don't have them in).
    While at the mall today I stopped by a sprint kiosk. The girl siad she just got notice they would be getting some in tomorrow.
    So, before I buy...is there any reason I shouldn't deal with a kiosk??
    07-08-10 01:52 PM
    Biggest reason, is that 3rd party stores discounts are usually instant, at a sprint store/kiosk you will have to wait for your rebate check to come back. Otherwise, you get the same phone no matter where you get it from.
    07-08-10 02:16 PM
    No reason that I know of.
    I don't think Kiosks are the same as corporate Sprint stores (even the "Sprint Store" where I am isn't actually a corporate sprint store) but it wouldn't probably be any different from buying anywhere else.
    07-08-10 02:45 PM
    I don't think Kiosks are the same as corporate Sprint stores (even the "Sprint Store" where I am isn't actually a corporate sprint store) but it wouldn't probably be any different from buying anywhere else.
    No difference and out here also they are not corporate either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 03:52 AM
    Only difference is, if you get it from a corporate store/kiosk, you can return/exchange at any corporate store/kiosk.

If you purchase at a third party, you have to deal with that third party operator.
    07-09-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD