i just bought a curve last month and still in the 30-day.

I am wondering whether the new BB will be available by the end of the month. So I could exchange for either a bold or storm.

I wish I could.
    11-08-08 02:58 PM
    Sorry that I don't have any news for you but I have the same question. All you here about on here is At&t and Verizon new Blackberry devices. I'm still in my 30 days too. I've have ben all over the internet searching for any new BB devices coming to Sprint soon. The only thing I found is that they just released the red curve which is what I have and that is there newest device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 03:09 PM
    Supposedly, there's going to be some new devices coming out Q2 - Q3 of next year.
    11-08-08 03:12 PM
    Sorry that I don't have any news for you but I have the same question. All you here about on here is At&t and Verizon new Blackberry devices. I'm still in my 30 days too. I've have ben all over the internet searching for any new BB devices coming to Sprint soon. The only thing I found is that they just released the red curve which is what I have and that is there newest device.

any difference b/w the red and the black?
    11-08-08 04:44 PM
    Supposedly, there's going to be some new devices coming out Q2 - Q3 of next year.

what a bad news...

Thanks for your information
    11-08-08 04:45 PM
    If you want the latest greatest bb you better go to ATT Sprint only pushes the envelope with HTC products...Hopefully that will change in 2009
    11-08-08 07:12 PM
    OP must be new to Sprint...lol. Sprint isn't gettin any new BB's until I get my Master's...and I'm still an undergrad

11-08-08 08:12 PM
    any difference b/w the red and the black?
    No, there's no difference between the Red and Black. I have the red one and my wife has the black. The only difference is color.
    11-09-08 09:54 PM
    Yea I didn't know Sprint was supposed to get any new bbs. I thought bold was with AT&T, javelin and flip was with Tmo, and Bold was with VW?
    11-09-08 10:02 PM
    Sprint most likely will get new bbs come may/june 2009, hopefully that's when they get their variant of the Niagra!

11-09-08 10:32 PM
    sprint take the longest to come out with new phones
    11-10-08 03:14 AM
    I'd like to see Sprint with some of the new stuff coming out. I'm good for a while with my 8330, but in 2010, I'll be shopping for the latest and greatest!
    11-10-08 07:14 AM
    sprint take the longest to come out with new phones
    Just with Blackberrys. They are the first to get new Palm stuff.
    11-10-08 08:49 AM
    They are the first to get new Palm stuff.
    Palms aren't phones. They are electronics wafers that robots puke on.
    11-10-08 05:11 PM
    haha ok that one had me laughing

isn't the mild mention of that product like committing a sin on this forum?
    11-10-08 05:50 PM
    About a year ago, a friend's GF got a palm whatever through work. It's funny she got it from work because well...it didn't really work. Nevertheless, she went and spilled a couple hundred bucks and got herself a real phone (a Nokia IIRC, not a BB, but meh....can't win em all). So long story short, the vestigial Palm became a gag white elephant gift that magically travels around my group of friends and coworkers. Currently it's sitting in a friend's glovebox, waiting for christmas to be sent to someone else to go "You *********, I don't want the Palm"
    11-10-08 06:35 PM
    Yes, Palm devices are crap. My girlfriend told me she was considering getting a Centro... I told her that if she took that road then I would leave her.

She now enjoys her red 8830.

11-11-08 04:31 AM
    I've been with Sprint for about 10 years and have been classified as a 'special customer'. One of the perks for being with Sprint for this long is a yearly upgrade to a new phone. Being that I purchased my 8330 curve in September, I am constantly checking to see whats next for their BB.

The more pictures I see of the Storm, the more I like it. I know its not all about looks. If the touchscreen functions how its supposed to with Verizon, I would definitely hope to see it sometime in 2009.

I know Sprint wants to sell its Instinct, so I bet they're in no hurry to get a Storm. But what if, Aug. or Sept. 2009?!
    Last edited by Law2138; 12-30-08 at 11:30 AM.
    11-12-08 07:59 PM
    Palms aren't phones. They are electronics wafers that robots puke on.
    HAHAHAHAH(SNORT)HAHAHA
    11-12-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.