Hi everyone,

I''m using a Bold 9900 from SK Telecom (I knew that by looking up to Vendor code: 299) with a network of Three UK. Everything is fine, but I cannot download the app Three Mobile (used to manage allowance call minutes, text, data,... in your network plan). I couldn't find this app by Blackberry World on my phone, and when I tried to scan a barcode showed on my computer, it lead to the notice: this software is unavailable for your device. I've tried to install it via BDM it was the same result.

Can this issue be solved by installing new ROM from Three UK network? Or anyone has .COD file for me to install it by BDM?

Thank you so much.
    02-19-13 03:54 PM
    The Three app is only available for the 9800 in the UK... BlackBerry World - Three

Installing a Three UK OS will not make any difference, as BlackBerry World knows your device, carrier and country .

The only hope you've got is if someone with a Three UK 9800 can upload the .cod files for you to install via BBSAK or BBHybrid Tool... and with it being an OS5 app, there's no guarantee that will work either.
    02-19-13 05:01 PM