Merry Christmas everyone.

I was wondering why there's no Sub-Forum "Motion Support" seeing as there's a "KEYone support" forum.

Also I was wondering if there's any information if and when BlackBerry Mobile is starting to sell the Accessoires (Case and screen protector) for the Motion? They are shown on the website but one can't seem to buy it. Maybe someone got any information about that?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-17 11:20 AM
    Merry Christmas everyone.

I was wondering why there's no Sub-Forum "Motion Support" seeing as there's a "KEYone support" forum.

Also I was wondering if there's any information if and when BlackBerry Mobile is starting to sell the Accessoires (Case and screen protector) for the Motion? They are shown on the website but one can't seem to buy it. Maybe someone got any information about that?

Posted via CB10
    Merry Christmas!

Don't quite know what it is but interest towards the Motion seems to be off on several fronts, we're guessing its slab stature and not being unique like the K1 is playing a big role here. Definitely didn't come out of the gate with too much fanfare that is for sure.

When it comes to accessories haven't found much has changed prior to the Motion's launch, check often (Amazon / eBay) and it is pretty much same old with many requiring going through a 3rd party seller, finding prices are a tad premium too on some items. Do find it strange as well BlackBerry Mobile's cases and screen protector still sit in limbo in regards to pricing / purchase. The prices I have seen for them are also out in left field and IMHO, too extreme - this going through UK vendors.

Enjoying my Motion for what it is a suppose that is all that matters.
    12-25-17 01:25 PM
    (Moved to Site Feedback for admin attention.)
    12-25-17 01:39 PM
    The amount of Motion posts right now does not require an additional thread. Everything can easily be maintained within the regular threads.
    12-27-17 01:23 PM
    What replaces the BB10 remember app? In Motion or Keyone?
    Thanks
    01-14-18 08:40 AM