I put together a very nice guide on how to tether your BB with DM6 and it was deleted. Why is this?
    05-03-11 04:06 PM
    It was removed because of concerns relating to the legality of the QPST software required. The guide was only moved offline. Your work isn't lost and the thread can be restored if the forum managers decide it doesn't violate our "keep it legal" policy.
    05-03-11 04:09 PM
    I was not providing QPST software and clearly stated that it was up to the individual to find that software.
    05-03-11 04:11 PM
    I was not providing QPST software and clearly stated that it was up to the individual to find that software.
    Granted, but we generally don't allow the discussion of techniques that require the user to use illegal software.
    05-03-11 04:14 PM
    I do understand your concern, but there are plenty of other references to QPST here. Hopefully their guides aren't deleted either. Also, from my understanding, QPST is not illegal by any means. You just have to have permission to use the software. There could be people on this forum with that permission. Just sayin...
    05-03-11 04:20 PM
    Granted, but we generally don't allow the discussion of techniques that require the user to use illegal software.
    Jeff stated the reason very clearly.

With that said...

05-03-11 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD