I am going to assume the Ambassadors are here to represent other mobile platforms, which is evidenced by them all (that I have come across) being iPhone users. If that is the case, they do not seem very ambassador-like. I mean, they seem to have a tendency to quietly bash BlackBerry by ever-so-gently mentioning how superior their preferred mobile OS is over BB10.

And if this is the case, why is it allowed? There are those of us who truly like, if not love, the BB10 experience and CrackBerry is one of the few sites on the Internet that gives us love. Yet, there are plenty of "BB sucks" in the forums as it is, so why allow it from the Ambassadors?
    10-07-13 09:00 AM
    10-07-13 09:23 AM
    There are ambassadors for every Mobile Nations Forum.
    Elite1, middbrew and jafobabe like this.
    10-07-13 09:28 AM
    There are ambassadors for every Mobile Nations Forum.
    If they commit any crime they have diplomatic immunity.
    3hb78ftg, Elite1, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    10-07-13 09:29 AM
    So Ambassador doesn't mean Shill and that's the problem?
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-07-13 10:08 AM
    Uhm, I don't have an iPhone.
    Mecca EL and jafobabe like this.
    10-07-13 12:30 PM
    Well OP, I'm not sure why you feel this way, as I have found all the Ambassadors to be VERY helpful to all the new posters here at Crackberry. These Ambassadors are very knowledgeable and yes, they do have different platforms, but it adds to their knowledge to help posters with their questions.

I feel that having these Ambassadors was the best idea that Crackberry has done in a long time, to make the new posters feel welcome, and help them with their questions and concerns.

I hope you will continue to post and learn from so many great posters here, who have also helped me enjoy my Blackberry experience to it's fullest, and learn so much.

Welcome aboard and hope to see you out there!
    10-07-13 12:43 PM
    I am going to assume the Ambassadors are here to represent other mobile platforms, which is evidenced by them all (that I have come across) being iPhone users. If that is the case, they do not seem very ambassador-like. I mean, they seem to have a tendency to quietly bash BlackBerry by ever-so-gently mentioning how superior their preferred mobile OS is over BB10.

And if this is the case, why is it allowed? There are those of us who truly like, if not love, the BB10 experience and CrackBerry is one of the few sites on the Internet that gives us love. Yet, there are plenty of "BB sucks" in the forums as it is, so why allow it from the Ambassadors?
    I dont recall reading any negative post from ambassadors. Can you cite a specific ambassador on a specific thread?
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-07-13 12:48 PM
    I dont recall reading any negative post from ambassadors. Can you cite a specific ambassador on a specific thread?
    Though that would be nice to know, I feel that if the poster had a bad experience, it should be addressed in a PM to the Ambassador Team Leader.
    kbz1960 and pkcable like this.
    10-07-13 12:50 PM
    Though that would be nice to know, I feel that if the poster had a bad experience, it should be addressed in a PM to the Ambassador Team Leader.
    It all depends on how one define "BB sucks", Everyone is allow an opinion, it's not all rah rah cheer leading for BB regardless. As users and owners of all thing BB, we are entitle to opine our user experience be it positive or negative.
    kbz1960, Blacklatino and jafobabe like this.
    10-07-13 12:55 PM
    Boooorrring. I thought we were gonna learn that they are cyborg or something.
    10-07-13 01:02 PM
    All the ambassadors here are fantastic

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    10-07-13 01:05 PM
    It all depends on how one define "BB sucks", Everyone is allow an opinion, it's not all rah rah cheer leading for BB regardless. As users and owners of all thing BB, we are entitle to opine our user experience be it positive or negative.
    True, but the OP's thread is not with the BB experience, but with an Ambassador's response..... that is what needs to be addressed to the Team Leader in a PM, in my opinion.
    That's what the Report Triangle is for, on each post.
    10-07-13 01:05 PM
    if it's me who offended you OP, my apologies and feel free to chastise me via PM.
    Also, I don't have an iPhone.
    jafobabe and Mecca EL like this.
    10-07-13 03:02 PM
    if it's me who offended you OP, my apologies and feel free to chastise me via PM.
    Also, I don't have an iPhone.
    Oh now you are just asking for it. Into the dungeon!!
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-07-13 03:27 PM
    The main job of an ambassador at CB is to answer, Unanswered Threads, welcome new members, and to write helpful guides. They also post frequently, and can engage in social media promoting CB stories and threads. The social media part is optional for my people, as not everyone DOES Twitter, Facebook, etc. Most but not all use a BB as their primary device, some use multiple devices. I myself have a Z10 as my primary device and an HTC One as my secondary device. I also own an iPad mini, BB Playbook, and HP Envy X2 Laptop/tablet hybrid running Win 8.1. Plus I have had many MANY other devices. I'm pretty sure the person you are referring to has a iphone5, android device AND a BB. I also have an Ambassador who is only on an Android device, although he/she (yea I'm not saying!) also had a Z10. What difference does it make what devices we are using? As long as we do our job?

NOW, that being said if you have a particular problem with one of my Ambassadors I encourage you to contact me via PM or email rich(dot)cermele(at)mobilenations.com. Be prepared to send me links to the posts you object too!
    10-07-13 03:30 PM
    TIL my Z10 is actually an iPhone
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-07-13 03:49 PM
    Well, I can talk for my self, I don't go around saying my Z10 is the best phone ever.

It is the best phone for me, there is no argument there, but I have friends that live and die by Instagram (and that aren't that bright so sideloading would end up being too much effort). I can't push Z10 as a phone for everybody (yet... the day will come ><), but it sure is one heck of a device.

As for the other platforms, different folks - different strokes. Live and let tap, I say. Wish everybody could just do that.

We sure know a few CB members that can't!
    10-07-13 03:56 PM
    Low blow lol

Posted via my better half ZED (BBM#42)
    10-07-13 04:11 PM
    This is the world is media driven

Posted via my better half ZED (BBM#42)
    10-07-13 04:14 PM
    If they commit any crime they have diplomatic immunity.
    Don't I wish!

And FYI: I use a BlackBerry 9850. I have never used an iPhone or any of the Android platform devices.
    jafobabe, diegonei and Spencerdl like this.
    10-07-13 05:43 PM
    Well, I have two iPhones.....along with an SGlll, and 5 of 12 remaining BlackBerries. "Very" interested, especially after reading the initial post, again.
    jafobabe, Mecca EL and Spencerdl like this.
    10-07-13 09:45 PM
    In regards to Who / What are the Ambassadors...

I've narrowed it down to Tinkerbell meets Sammy the Squirrel with a case of Red Bull and topped with 3 cans of awesome.

Posted via CB from my LE
    10-07-13 10:11 PM
    To give a little more background on the Ambassadors for our OP here...

Ambassadors have been hand-picked for their knowledge, desire and passionate support of our communities. It is their job to welcome new members, answer questions in a timely manner, write helpful guides, and more.

Basically they're awesome members that fly the flag for their site of choice AND Mobile Nations, and do all they can to make sure our members get answers to their questions, feel welcomed, and have an amazing experience here.

Our Ambassadors really are....... AWESOME.
    10-08-13 08:31 AM
    Well I've got an iPhone 5 (will be getting an iPhone 5S gold 64G), an iPad 3 generation (will skip a new one this year), an SGIII (will be getting a Note 3), a Z10 (will be getting a white Q10 as soon as we know what the results and plans of the buyout are), a 9900, a 9810, a 9800, a work issued 9930, a 9370, a 9300, a 9700, a 9000 and am 8310. I had a 9860 which I gave to someone here in the forum who needed a phone and another 9700 which I gave a friend here in the forum so she could use a BB for BBM. I bought my Mom am 8310, a 9700, and a 9900.

My main line is on my iPhone because that's got Instagram and because it's got a church app I use for choir and activities and a dog training forum app that is exclusive to the iPhone. I switch around between my SGIII and my Z10 for my secondary device although I use the SGIII more because of Instagram. I use the Z primarily due to BBM and the forums.

I love all my devices, each is different and each has its strengths and weaknesses. Example - the build quality and reliability of the iPhone 5 is stellar and outshines everything else. My Z has the best virtual keyboard ever and it's got BBM, which I rely upon to speak to family and loved ones abroad. My SGIII is my most "mine" device because of Android's ability to customise the experience exactly how I want it.

Each platform has strengths and I love each one. I fully enjoy all my devices. The fact that I own a Z is a testament of how much BB10 captured me, since I had absolutely moved away from BlackBerry because of the bricking issues of the 9900/9930, and I had sworn that I would never return to BlackBerry. So yes, I love my three devices, which I use concurrently.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-19-13 07:26 AM
26 12