Kevin's latest hands-on with the 9790 had the same intro music as another website, i think it was into-mobile, does anyone know who owns Mobile Nations? It would be interesting to know who is financially backing most of these tech sites.

Edit: Nevermind, it thought intomobile's wasnt the same, it justs a similar type intro. My main question still stands.
    Last edited by AZ87; 11-19-11 at 11:20 PM.
    11-19-11 11:18 PM
    The domain registrant is Smartphone Experts.
    AZ87 likes this.
    11-20-11 06:44 AM
    Being a private company, its probably none of our business. That said, I think Kevin is the main player behind all of this, even though his title is something like "Chief Media Officer".

If I'm right, good for Kevin, he certainly is a man on a mission. Kudos to him.
    11-20-11 10:11 AM
    Being a private company, its probably none of our business. That said, I think Kevin is the main player behind all of this, even though his title is something like "Chief Media Officer".

If I'm right, good for Kevin, he certainly is a man on a mission. Kudos to him.
    http://www.smartphoneexperts.com/company

Founder & CEO, Marcus Adolfsson
    President, Andrew Carton
    Senior VP of Commerce, Diana Kingree
    Chief Media Officer, Kevin Michaluk
    Merchandising, Joel Martin
    Repetitive Buyer, Dean Wheeler
    Accounting, Dianne Booker
    Corporate Sales, Jacque Goforth
    AZ87 likes this.
    11-20-11 11:41 AM
    I think it's nice to have this kind of coordination amongst mobile device sites/blogs. I think it can help bring together tech fans and reduce the negativity.
    11-20-11 06:08 PM
    The best Blackberry platform online
    11-21-11 07:50 AM
    Help me out... what is a "repetitive buyer?"
    11-21-11 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD