Where are all the bloggers? Where's Kevin? He rarely does writeups anymore which is a bit sad. And what's Jubei doing? Bla1ze seems to be doing 75% of the workload here. And for a while there, there were hardly any news stories breaking out. We need to ramp up the excitement around here. Get the rumor mill going. What about future phones? Besides the new 'classic', what does BlackBerry have up their sleeves? Is the windmere real? What about some sort of touch phone? There's gotta be something to blog about other than whatever Michael Clewly is posting. Not that those stories shouldn't be on here, but it's not exactly tough work to repost someone else's work. And I'd like to see some more app reviews. Get some good productivity apps on here. People need to know about the options, as few as there may be, when it comes to any business or productivity apps. Less games would be nice. My 2 cents.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    05-11-14 07:32 PM
    Would love to see some blogs about z3 in Indonesia. Maybe they should just pay for some freelancer articles.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    05-11-14 08:42 PM
    Just got back from a work trip. The non-public side of things.

Going to write at least a post this week for CB!

Also. This is a silly question. If you follow me on twitter, instagram and BBM Channels (where I'm posting more frequently now), you'll always know where I'm at.

I also chime in on the forums randomly here and there (I'm always watching...).
    FrankIAm likes this.
    05-11-14 09:27 PM
    No offense meant by it either. Just things I've noticed. Never considered twitter and channels. I'll be checking those out right away

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 10:11 PM
    Bla1ze IS the hardest working man on earth! Besides all the blogging he manages to be one of my hardest working moderators also on the side. He just moderates for fun, NOT because he has too, he just loves this site THAT much! Much of the spam you don't see was removed by Bla1ze, yes the rest of us help a bit too. And let's not forget his project to remove the trolls, which he is still working hard on. Let's not make this a thread about the what other bloggers may or may not be doing but rather let's make it a tribute to how much Chris Parsons does around here!

Bla1ze for president!
    05-11-14 10:27 PM
    05-11-14 10:42 PM
    And here I had penciled in on my calendar for tomorrow to yell at Bla1ze for not working hard enough....

Bla1ze IS the hardest working man on earth! Besides all the blogging he manages to be one of my hardest working moderators also on the side. He just moderates for fun, NOT because he has too, he just loves this site THAT much! Much of the spam you don't see was removed by Bla1ze, yes the rest of us help a bit too. And let's not forget his project to remove the trolls, which he is still working hard on. Let's not make this a thread about the what other bloggers may or may not be doing but rather let's make it a tribute to how much Chris Parsons does around here!

Bla1ze for president!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-14 10:43 PM
    Where are CrackBerry's Bloggers?-jakarta.png

saw this on bbm the other day, indonesia always has awesome blackberry events going on that would be awesome to see on this site. .
    05-12-14 12:45 AM
    Does Bla1ze even sleep? Dude posts pretty much 24/7

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 08:19 AM
    He's a machine. Don't bug him... he's writing up posts! :P
    05-12-14 08:36 AM
    Where's Jubei at!? I miss his articles

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 12:46 PM
    I agree where where where lol

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    05-12-14 01:02 PM