Like many of us, I am a DAILY Crackberry reader for the last couple of years, however I've noticed that the last few months, there's less and less News articles in a day! Obviously there has been plenty of PASSPORT photos, hands on video and details, but where's everything else? Nothing on the first marketing print ad shown earlier?! What's up with Crackberry News Lately?!-img_20140905_203644.png

Today, a whole 3 articles, 1 of which was for an app update and another was a deal on earbuds....Not exactly exciting reads!

Find myself reading many BlackBerry articles daily with the Stocks for BlackBerry app, and have even found myself going to N4BB more and more! Crazy, lol!

Is it just me, or has it been a "little" slower lately?

Via The BlackBerry Z30 experience!
    09-06-14 12:58 AM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-pas...e-newspaper-ad
    Ahahaha, good job Bla1ze, guess I should have refreshed it before doubting you. Good work!

09-06-14 01:01 AM
    BlackBerry Passport marketing ramps up in Canada with full page newspaper ad | CrackBerry.com
    Ahahaha, good job Bla1ze, guess I should have refreshed it before doubting you. Good work!

I have a similar experience i send the boss tips all the time only to have him respond "PK I posted that 2 hours ago". Or 2 days ago or whatever! Lol. I'm glad we had what you were looking for. We try to have a good mix of articles news, how to, opion, reviews, etc. It's not JUST about breaking the big news, you got to have the other stuff too. . A well rounded site is best IMHO .
    Last edited by pkcable; 09-06-14 at 05:00 PM.
    Ecm likes this.
    09-06-14 09:28 AM
    This doesn't really bother me as I use GReader Pro and browse the CB Forums of unread threads when there's nothing new on CB homepage that I haven't already read.
    09-06-14 10:47 AM
    Yeah content is slipping.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 12:03 AM
    And there is stuff to talk about

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 12:03 AM
    BlackBerry Passport marketing ramps up in Canada with full page newspaper ad | CrackBerry.com

Not only did I do a post, I also found the best possible image of the ad.
    09-10-14 12:55 PM
    I have become much more active in forums too with the main writers not putting up new articles. Bla1ze I really think your awesome, and I am sure your busy.... but we need some podcasts and junk to keep us going.... slam the new iphone, make fun of the iwatch and how dumb it is that it needs an I phone... write something...

Posted via CB10
    CrackberryQ and dylship like this.
    09-11-14 02:41 AM
    Can't find someone to pod cast with Bla1ze? Gimme a call, I'll fly with you.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 02:42 AM
    I've been thinking this myself for most of this week, not much has been coming through as compared to past times. However I guess the spikes of news come and go.

There's the events scheduled for later this month obviously, and I hope that there's much more to come from the BlackBerry camp besides the phone releases. I'm really hoping that we are going to see a bunch of additional stuff like a project Ion update, QNX car updates, BBM stuff, maybe some insight into what work is going on with Nanthealth maybe? Mr Chen spoke of a range of premium accessories to go with passport, maybe some cool announcements there?

Anyway I hope that some cool things start squeezing through the news pipes leading up to the "Bigger Picture" events soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 03:18 AM