CB you need to fix the DB and get rid of whatever is causing the severe lag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:15 PM
    I agree. I love CB but lately refreshes and posting takes forever and like Pilot noted there a lot of errors loading pages, and a lot of multiple posts in the forums. It's making using CB almost painful.

02-17-09 11:40 PM
    I have been getting the DB errors for days now. It does get irritating when you have put time into posts for questions and replies... To lose it because of the doomed error. I have also double posted by accident since after I hit reply it goes to yet another DB error, leaving me unsure of whether it went through or not. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

02-17-09 11:45 PM
    xliderider I agree, I love it too but latley I have had pages not loading, double and triple posts, very frustrating. But I'm sure they know they have a problem and are addressing it
    02-17-09 11:49 PM
    Yeah, the DB errors are getting a bit old. But I will grin and bare it because I love CB that much.
    02-17-09 11:57 PM
    I must say though the wapforums seems to be much more responsive than the regular CB forum on the computer. ;o)

02-18-09 12:02 AM
    I posted about this same issue earlier. I've been getting a lot of DB errors and it takes forever for a page to load at times.
    02-18-09 12:06 AM
    I must say though the wapforums seems to be much more responsive than the regular CB forum on the computer. ;o)
    The wapforums must be on a separate server. So far no errors or lag whatsoever.

02-18-09 12:11 AM
    I get DB errors on WAP too.

02-18-09 01:40 AM
    Lol. Yeah I got one right after I posted that I had no problems on wap. But it's def. much better on wap right now, only had one DB error.

02-18-09 01:43 AM
    I get em on both but much less on wap.......
    02-18-09 01:44 AM
    I get em on both but much less on wap.......
    That's why I'm on wap now. ;o)

I'm using simultaneous BB browser/Opera web sessions on two different forums. Lol

02-18-09 01:51 AM
    Haha at least I am not the only one who has done that \o/
    02-18-09 01:53 AM
    Yep, been having the same problem intermittantly for the last 2 days, myself.

02-18-09 05:19 AM
    Hey Guys,

Yup, we know when this happens. Working on resolving the issue. Thanks for the patience in the meantime.

Kevin
    02-18-09 04:51 PM
    Hey Guys,

Yup, we know when this happens. Working on resolving the issue. Thanks for the patience in the meantime.

Kevin
    Thanks for the update Kevin!

02-18-09 05:02 PM
    Silly web hosts and their non-sufficient database servers.

I work for one, lol.

Chris
    02-18-09 10:25 PM
    Btw, I'm sure you guys know, but I'm posting this for the people that don't: You can go to wap.crackberry.com even on your pc.

02-19-09 11:23 AM
    Things seem to be pretty good today.. no errors. Let me know if anybody experiences anything out of normal. Thanks!
    02-19-09 12:54 PM
    Test Test Test... Testing. Just ignore this post.
    02-19-09 12:54 PM
    Third test... one more try. Just ignore this please.
    02-19-09 12:55 PM
    This is ONLY a test if it had been an actual emergency you would have been told where to tune in your area for more information. This is ONLY a test!
    02-19-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD