Before 4 hours I make the thread topic name (what's this).now I tried to find that but I can't. It's gone. How to find that thread? I tried in search option also.but I can't find that particular thread.

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:06 AM
    Title has been changed to "Provider id not verifiable"
    More accurately reflects your question.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:20 AM
    How? I don't understand. How changed the title? Can u tell me clearly

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 05:43 AM
    this is something the moderators do when they feel like, I feel they really overstep on this sometimes because our words express exactly how we want to express our thoughts and shouldnt be messed with unnecessarily.

i have had a post moved to a different category simply because there was a question mark in my topic.
    01-12-16 08:01 AM
    So they can even delete or closed the unwanted threads?!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:32 AM
    Generally speaking a mod will change the name of a thread when the title is vague or makes no sense. They read your question and act accordingly. What's this could mean 10000 different things. They are only trying to help have your questions answered.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:58 AM
    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Conclusion

This document acts as guidelines for both our users and moderators. We cannot imagine every circumstance and reserve the right to change these rules, move/remove/edit/close threads and posts, and warn/penalize/ban members at our discretion with or without reason at any time.
    Uzi likes this.
    01-12-16 09:12 AM
    PS if ever you have an issue with a title change or thread move please contact the Mod in question and discuss the matter via Private Message. We would be happy to explain and may even consider revising our decision after speaking with you. You may also contact me, the Mod Team Leader directly BUT please try the Mod in question first.
    01-12-16 09:15 AM
    You've been here over 6 months already, and keep on asking questions ..

Hello, visitors and members!

When the Ask A Question forum was created, it was designed as a forum for visitors who are not regular participants in our forum who need help without registering to be a regular member.

With that being said, registered members should post their threads in the regular subforums that you have access to. This will cut down on clutter in the Ask A Question forum and help get answers for non-members.

The Ask A Question forum shouldn't be used as an alternative to searching the forum for answers.
    I've retitled your thread ... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sport-1057892/

How do you access the forums? Via PC or CB app? CB android app?

you should be able to view your subscribed thread and follow your threads accordingly ....
    01-12-16 09:15 AM
    Yes I'm using more than 6 months. Everyday I learning new things here.
    I'm accessing my forum through CB app.

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    zocster and pkcable like this.
    01-12-16 09:52 AM