I came to the site last night and noticed that this site has gone to crap. What has CrackBerry done to the site?

It jumps around and look like crap and looks nothing like it use to and to me pretty much useless.

Am I the only one that is experiencing this on the site and also all the new adds that pop up and seems that you cant get rid of them.

So So SAD Crackberry

Maybe you need to read what your members are saying but I guess you have sold out and told the followers to read between the three fingers

Amazing
    03-06-14 06:43 AM
    There is a tread about it here. For me, it's fixed now.
    Checked the other thread, that is not my issue. I keep getting an HP add that I must refresh page several times to get rid of. Or I have to close the Tab (Chrome) and start over to get rid of it. There is and "x" to close add but does not go away entirely. This issue is not keeping me off the site.....YET!
    03-06-14 07:03 AM
    I don't have any of these issues on either Chrome or Firefox.
    03-06-14 08:19 AM
    Haven't had any issues so far. I like both versions of the site. Sometimes change is a good thing. You can't always please everyone.
    03-06-14 08:25 AM
    I am still having problems with the site. I tried 2 different laptops and tried IE & Chrome. The layout is not the same the page is jumpy and you cannot use it the way it use to be. I was looking last night to see if there was any posting about this but until now I never saw anything.
    03-06-14 09:15 AM
    I haven't encountered such issues though.
    03-06-14 09:23 AM
    Checked the other thread, that is not my issue. I keep getting an HP add that I must refresh page several times to get rid of. Or I have to close the Tab (Chrome) and start over to get rid of it. There is and "x" to close add but does not go away entirely. This issue is not keeping me off the site.....YET!
    The ad issue will be fixed as well shortly. That ad should not be taking over the site as it is. It has been reported to our ad services and will be taken out of rotation. Sorry for the issues with it but the ads are not chosen by us and occasionally an incompatible one slips through.
    James Falconer likes this.
    03-06-14 09:28 AM
    the HP add takes over and you cant get rid of it unless you close the site a few times but the Forum side is a total
    disaster.

The page jumps up and the original site is not how it was it is horrible
    03-06-14 04:39 PM