Dear Bla1ze,

I would like to ask you some questions and I would be happy if YOU could answer them.

If I cancel my account Paulelmar 18 on CB, it will be permanently deleted by CB. Won't it? Then I won't be able to login/register with the old name but new password, let's say after half a year. I have to use a different name, e.g. Paulelmar19 or Snow White.

If I do it that way, I don't run the risk of being banned because I'm using multiple usernames in the forum, do I?

I would be very happy about an answer. If I have expressed myself unclearly or the sense of my question has been lost in translation because I am not a native speaker, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    01-19-20 01:03 PM
    You wouldnt be deleted from CB. You account still remains and all posts still remain. You sign up for another account then yes you are creating another account. That is against the CB/Future rules.
    01-19-20 01:47 PM
    Thank you very much for your answer. Your approach is therefore different from our forum. Thread can be closed.
    Last edited by Thud Hardsmack; 01-19-20 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Removed mod activities discussion
    01-19-20 02:14 PM
    If I cancel my account Paulelmar 18 on CB, it will be permanently deleted by CB. Won't it? Then I won't be able to login/register with the old name but new password, let's say after half a year. I have to use a different name, e.g. Paulelmar19 or Snow White.
    @Paulelmar18
    I wanted to add a bit to Howarmat's answer.

Easiest thing if you don't want to be on the CrackBerry Forums anymore is simply to stop posting. No need to cancel anything. If you receive notification emails from CB, turn those off in your Account Settings before you go.

This way your contributions to the site stay for others to read, plus it's easy to return later if you change your mind.

If you want to change your username now or later, whether or not you've taken a break, contact us. Email your current username and your preferred new username to:
    Accounts@MobileNations.com
    01-19-20 04:31 PM
    @Paulelmar18
    I wanted to add a bit to Howarmat's answer.

Easiest thing if you don't want to be on the CrackBerry Forums anymore is simply to stop posting. No need to cancel anything. If you receive notification emails from CB, turn those off in your Account Settings before you go.

This way your contributions to the site stay for others to read, plus it's easy to return later if you change your mind.

If you want to change your username now or later, whether or not you've taken a break, contact us. Email your current username and your preferred new username to:
    Accounts@MobileNations.com
    I suggest it's also courteous to let other members know who you are (once were), as you have everyone else at a disadvantage because you know who THEY are.
    01-19-20 05:16 PM
    I suggest it's also courteous to let other members know who you are (once were), as you have everyone else at a disadvantage because you know who THEY are.
    Assuming people care who anyone is.
    01-19-20 05:19 PM
    Assuming people care who anyone is.
    I assume we do, otherwise we would all be anonymous.
    John Albert likes this.
    01-19-20 05:33 PM
    I assume we do, otherwise we would all be anonymous.
    I'm Ben xfg if that helps
    conite, howarmat, Bob80220 and 1 others like this.
    01-19-20 06:03 PM
    I'm Ben xfg if that helps
    I’m Chuck Finley69 but that’s my alias of actor’s, tv character's alias that I’ve chosen to use.

Also, I’m not the baseball player or am I ?
    01-19-20 06:58 PM