So I opened a new Mobile Nations/CrackBerry account because I'd like to change my username, and when I try to login it tells me I need to "verify" my e-mail address... A few minutes later, I get an e-mail with a link contained therein.

So I click the link to "verify" my e-mail address and I'm told that I need to login to complete the verification process - but when I do, I am then told:
    The account specified is awaiting email verification before it can be enabled. We have resent the verification email to you just in case. Follow the link it contains to sign in for the first time.

A few minutes later, I get another verification e-mail and the process repeats itself over. This process repeats itself indefinitely.

Can I please get some help "verifying" my e-mail address?
    09-05-18 11:15 PM
    You may have updated the crackberry forums email address but did you also update mobile Nations separately?
    I seem to remember having to do that myself
    09-05-18 11:47 PM
    You may have updated the crackberry forums email address but did you also update mobile Nations separately?
    I seem to remember having to do that myself
    I didn't "update" anything - it's a whole brand new account via the "register" link on the CrackBerry site... I'll soon be closing this account and replacing it with the new one.

The "verification" e-mail is the initial e-mail that is sent when one first registers.
    09-06-18 01:30 AM