I'm unable to edit posts after a couple of minutes. I'm able to edit within seconds of posting, but after a minute or two all that shows up is a blank screen. See attachment. I'm using Tapatalk to access the forums.
    12-24-18 02:02 PM
    In addition to this post I also emailed the Tapatalk developers. I received a reply and it is a known bug and will be fixed in a day or two.
    Since this is a Tapatalk bug mods please close this thread.
    12-25-18 02:28 AM
    In addition to this post I also emailed the Tapatalk developers. I received a reply and it is a known bug and will be fixed in a day or two.
    Since this is a Tapatalk bug mods please close this thread.
    It may require logging out and logging back in or you may be knocked out and just need to login for some reason.

For some reason, on all the MONA sites, I’m being forced to login constantly the last few days or so. Maybe as long as week but it seems to be getting worse. This is on browser version of all the MONA sites.
    12-25-18 03:52 PM
    It may require logging out and logging back in or you may be knocked out and just need to login for some reason.

For some reason, on all the MONA sites, I’m being forced to login constantly the last few days or so. Maybe as long as week but it seems to be getting worse. This is on browser version of all the MONA sites.
    Even though there hasn't been an update to the Tapatalk app the edit mode has been fixed.
    12-31-18 07:59 AM
    Even though the issue was fixed a few days ago, probably on the server side, there is a Tapatalk update in Playstore.
    01-02-19 07:08 AM