I'm not sure if its just me (my work computer acts crazy at times) or if something is differant with the "Today's Post" feature. In the past when I clicked on it I got several pages worth of posts listed in the order they were posted. Once I got to the posts that I had already looked through, there was a line stating exactly that. For the past 2 days the maximum number of threads returned has been about 25 and nothing after that. Not even the threads that I have already looked through.
    11-01-07 02:54 PM
    We did make one change to the Today's Posts section...that being it now excludes the Off Topic posts from showing.

If you click the following URL, that will be exactly the same as it was two day's prior...but I don't think this should cause the problem you are describing.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php?do=getnew

I'm going to have our programmer work on setting up an option for members. Once logged in you'll be able to determine whether or not you want the Off Topic posts to show in the Today's Posts section.

I will have our programmer look into this and see if he can duplicate the problem you are reporting.

Thanks!

Kevin
    11-01-07 03:04 PM
    hmm ... might be my computer then ... the link that you listed only brings 12 posts for me ... I'll try it when I get home tonight and let you know what happens on those computers
    11-01-07 03:09 PM
    I'm not sure if its just me (my work computer acts crazy at times) or if something is differant with the "Today's Post" feature. In the past when I clicked on it I got several pages worth of posts listed in the order they were posted. Once I got to the posts that I had already looked through, there was a line stating exactly that. For the past 2 days the maximum number of threads returned has been about 25 and nothing after that. Not even the threads that I have already looked through.
    I get the same thing. Its not your PC. I noticed it too but thought it was just me
    11-01-07 03:11 PM
    I randomly have the same issue. It's annoying but I'll live!!
    11-01-07 05:20 PM
    I found a fix!!! I logged out, Logged back in and clicked todays post. It said there were no new threads but if i click the link it shows me all the treads for the past 24 hours.
    11-01-07 05:25 PM
    same issue at home ... just had a "today's post" return only 2 threads ....
    11-01-07 05:26 PM
    OK never mind my previous post. After I posted I hit "Todays Posts" to refresh and it only showed me 2 threads!!!
    11-01-07 05:27 PM
    Hey Guys..Yeah..there's something screwy going on there...

the Crack Team is ON IT!

Thanks for all the heads up!

Kevin
    11-01-07 09:10 PM
    New u guys would jump on this Kevin! Appreciate the help!
    11-01-07 09:17 PM
    Man, I thought it was just me! I kept refreshing my browser and nada change.
    11-01-07 09:44 PM
    Hey Guys,

OK..The Today's Posts Feature is Fixed Up. Take a Gander at the "Help & Discussion Forums" menu at the top of the site. We did some tweaking.

You now have the option to view:
    Today's BlackBerry Posts - this excludes the Off Topic, Forum Rules & Policies, Site Announcements, and Site Problems or Bugs threads.
    Today's Posts (All Forums) - this includes every forum

We also added to the menu a link for Advanced Forum Search, as well as a link at the bottom for View All Forums.

This should be clear and meet everyone's needs!

Kevin
    11-02-07 12:37 AM
    From the wap site I usually click on new post. Does tht mean I am missing out on viewing some post or the Todays BB post is only at the normal site and not wap?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-07 05:33 AM
    thank god. i thought my computer was acting screwy too i'm sure glad most everyone was also coming up with the same thing when only a post or three or none showed up. seems to be working good now. thanks for being on top of things kevin. this site really is great.
    11-02-07 06:38 AM
    thanks for such a quick responce Kevin .... you and your team ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
    11-02-07 07:15 AM
    Awsome Kevin! Very Happy! Thank you.
    11-02-07 08:58 AM
    From the wap site I usually click on new post. Does tht mean I am missing out on viewing some post or the Todays BB post is only at the normal site and not wap?
    Nothing has been changed in the Wap Forums. The New Post button returns all New Posts (from all forums) just as it always has.
    11-02-07 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD