Hey yo Kevin, when the **** are you gonna change this hideous thread font like you promised months ago?? Not to mention the forum titles for the vision-impaired in the main page? Do we really have to wait for you to cut your hair first? Please ... this is still just awful.

Thank you.
    01-18-13 04:32 PM
    I thought the problem was my display and played with the ClearType adjustments. The page is too white and the fonts too faint and there doesn't seem to be any adjustment I can make to fix it.
    01-19-13 11:01 AM
    Dudes.. read my editorials... CrackBerry redesign is just a couple weeks away... we'll be updating the entire site at that point. Will be changing up the forum fonts, etc. to match what's happening everywhere else.

Deal with it for a little longer, ok? Soo much to do.. doesn't make sense to spend time fixing this for a short period when there's so much more coming shortly.

Thx for the patience!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    01-20-13 01:22 PM
    I must be missing it... Looks fine to me
    01-20-13 01:25 PM
    Dudes.. read my editorials... CrackBerry redesign is just a couple weeks away... we'll be updating the entire site at that point. Will be changing up the forum fonts, etc. to match what's happening everywhere else.

Deal with it for a little longer, ok? Soo much to do.. doesn't make sense to spend time fixing this for a short period when there's so much more coming shortly.

Thx for the patience!
    Thanks for the feedback. I missed that editorial. I'm glad to know the way it is isn't the way it will be.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-20-13 02:49 PM

Thx for the patience!
    Thanks for the feedback. I missed that editorial. I'm glad to know the way it is isn't the way it will be.
    Yeah, I didn't see that editorial either. But if changes are coming soon, I can be patient a little longer ...
    01-21-13 08:16 AM
    Hey guys,

Was just reading through this thread again... and seeing as you all missed Kevin's editorials on this matter... would it be a good thing if we stickied/announced important blog content at the top of the forums? Seems to me if we're all on the same page on stuff like this, we'll all be better off.

Just a random thought, let me know
    01-21-13 08:45 AM
    ... and seeing as you all missed Kevin's editorials on this matter... would it be a good thing if we stickied/announced important blog content at the top of the forums? Seems to me if we're all on the same page on stuff like this, we'll all be better off.
    There's already a lot of content at the top of the blog, about half a screen full at my display size and resolution.

Thread font is still making my retinas bleed!-blog-snip.jpg

Sticking important announcement and blog content would make the top even bigger. Of course, the proposed redesign may change all that anyway. In the meantime, you could just edit Kevin's response to include a link to his editorial. That would be sufficient. I don't log on every day and don't read the blogs every time I log on, so it's my own fault for not knowing what's going on.
    01-21-13 09:17 AM
    Hey guys,

Was just reading through this thread again... and seeing as you all missed Kevin's editorials on this matter... would it be a good thing if we stickied/announced important blog content at the top of the forums? Seems to me if we're all on the same page on stuff like this, we'll all be better off.

Just a random thought, let me know
    As Jeff said, the top of the page is already pretty cluttered ... but I think a sticky in this forum with these kinds of updates would definitely be hugely helpful.

I might suggest that you leave it open to Admins only (or keep it closed except for when you guys have updates) -- don't want to make it another outlet for malcontents like me to come do more of that sniping, grussling and grousing.
    01-21-13 11:56 AM
    Hey yo Kevin, when the **** are you gonna change this hideous thread font like you promised months ago?? Not to mention the forum titles for the vision-impaired in the main page? Do we really have to wait for you to cut your hair first? Please ... this is still just awful.

Thank you.
    It's so awful that somebody like me, who used to be a frequent visitor and poster, now stays away. The defaults are just awful and the fact that there isn't any way to adjust the look is frustrating. I'll come back in a few weeks and see if it's any better.
    01-29-13 10:21 AM
    It's so awful that somebody like me, who used to be a frequent visitor and poster, now stays away. The defaults are just awful and the fact that there isn't any way to adjust the look is frustrating. I'll come back in a few weeks and see if it's any better.
    If you have any suggestions on how we can make things better here... shoot me a note at [email protected]. Would love to have you back as a regular poster!
    01-30-13 12:31 AM