Ok then, so im sure im not the only one here wondering this, what happened to the theme roundup this week?

last week it was noted developers didnt offer any deals, so i did this week, seems CB is prepared to shun people with no reason (didnt even get an email back!!).

plus anyone of the cynical mind would say this gives this weeks theme throwdown contestant an unfair advantage over the last 3 weeks contestants as its only their themes on display on the CB homepage
    06-22-10 11:50 AM
    Probably the bloggers are just a tad busy this week with the Crackberry Idol contest. Did you want to do a nice giveaway? Try dropping an email to sitesupport(at)crackberry.com I'm sure they can work something out.
    06-22-10 04:45 PM
    Come on Dave,

You know better than that, and you could have PM'd me about this as well. Truth be told, the roundup posts tomorrow, and I have only just had the opportunity to open my emails for the roundup today to get it looked at.

Apologies for the delay, but i can assure you there was nothing sinister about it, just life intruding on my blogging schedule. Fire me an email any time you want, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. I got your email, and I'll be replying to it later, just wrapping up my day job ATM.
    06-22-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD