Hi, I dont know what option I messed up with but Crackberry has been sending to my emails many notifications about every newly-created threads. How do I stop this? The email notification looks like this.

Stop receiving emails from Crackberry!!!-img_20161111_073807.png

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 06:38 PM
    I can't find a way using my priv to do this but I was in the same situation and I stopped this using my desktop computer. I went into settings and there's was a line and box stating something about receiving posts.
    You may have to look around but it is there.
    Maybe someone else can provide more detail.
    If not tomorrow morning I will go through and provide more detail if you still have this issue.
    11-10-16 07:03 PM
    I can't find a way using my priv to do this but I was in the same situation and I stopped this using my desktop computer. I went into settings and there's was a line and box stating something about receiving posts.
    You may have to look around but it is there.
    Maybe someone else can provide more detail.
    If not tomorrow morning I will go through and provide more detail if you still have this issue.
    Thank you for your response. I was just trying to untick some of the options from Setting. Not sure if they are the right ones. I will report in this topic if I successfully unsubscribed.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 08:51 PM
    3yE,

There are several things you can do... (all noted here are from desktop mode).

First, go to your Settings > General Settings, scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" and choose how (or if) you want to receive notifications.

You can manage your list of subscriptions by going to Settings > Subscriptions. There you can see the ones your subscribed to and deal with them. At the right of the list you can select by check box (or select all with the check box at the top of the list). Then, from the drop-down at the bottom of the list, you can choose what you'd like to do -- like delete all descriptions.

Last, at the bottom of each email (see your screen cap above) you can tap the link "stop receiving emails from this notification". That kills the subscription on a case-by-case basis.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Ecm; 11-11-16 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Typo corrected
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-11-16 07:39 AM
    @3yE - heed Ecm's advice above! You should not receive notifications of every new thread (if you did, your inbox would be overrun). I suspect a tweak of your subscription settings will fix things up. Let us know!
    11-11-16 09:19 AM
    I'm not getting emails specific to quoted replies of my posts

I'm getting emails for every reply that is posted in a subscribed thread

Kindly help how to fix

I'm bombarded with too many emails from subscribed threads but I'm not able to get to know about quoted replies of my posts

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    11-16-16 09:47 AM
    @3yE - heed Ecm's advice above! You should not receive notifications of every new thread (if you did, your inbox would be overrun). I suspect a tweak of your subscription settings will fix things up. Let us know!
    Sorry for a late reply. I did all the changes as told. The bombardment seems to reduce significantly but sometime I still receive email for new threads. This email just arrived.

Stop receiving emails from Crackberry!!!-img_20161121_163705.png

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 03:43 AM
    Hehe

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    11-21-16 03:57 AM
    Unfortunately I have received an email from crackberry about this thread though I have disabled all the notifications

How to avoid this

Stop receiving emails from Crackberry!!!-img_20161121_153609.png

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    11-21-16 04:06 AM
    Check your notification settings in app, and again as @Ecm pointed out above. If the problem persists we can get you some 1-1 help to troubleshoot the problem!
    11-21-16 01:39 PM
    Check your notification settings in app, and again as @Ecm pointed out above. If the problem persists we can get you some 1-1 help to troubleshoot the problem!
    I dont set up Hub notification in Crackberry app and btw, the email spamming on new threads persists. Been received many more since yesterday. I thought something is not right here. Pls help.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 07:51 PM
    Same problem here and I have turned off push notifications in settings? Shouldn't this turn them off? I dont have a PC, and when I use safari browser desktop mode I get error?? Stop receiving emails from Crackberry!!!-img_1483191974.425109.jpg
    12-31-16 07:46 AM
    So how do I turn off email notifications without using a PC?
    01-02-17 12:38 AM
    Any help?? Getting more emails everyday
    01-07-17 06:38 PM
    Any help?? Getting more emails everyday
    Sorry to see you're still having this issue! I'll get someone on the case for you.
    01-10-17 06:10 PM
    Sorry to see you're still having this issue! I'll get someone on the case for you.
    Any info?? I am now on android and same problem.
    02-06-17 08:22 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my account and I keep receiving emails regarding new threads on Crackberry. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I've already turned off and unsubscribed to email notifications through the website but the problem still persists.
    02-06-17 11:45 PM
    I checked account in a browser and there isnt anything to stop notifications?? I don't have a PC. Need to be able to stop emails without unsubcribing from app
    02-07-17 09:36 AM
    I checked account in a browser and there isnt anything to stop notifications?? I don't have a PC. Need to be able to stop emails without unsubcribing from app
    Used chrome browser on phone and get this under follows??? There is no where to log in at bottom as it states???

02-07-17 09:48 AM
    Thanks everyone for reporting. We're going to escalate this to our tech team. I know they've looked at this before, chances are something got borked along the way... hold tight!
    02-07-17 12:42 PM